What makes a Blue Water Navy?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Preceptor, I have tried to email you the required details at the address: [email protected] that you have given me. I could not get thru' to you. Pl send/email contact address again ASAP for the authentication you requested. It will come from two Retired RMN Admirals/ Navy Chiefs, & one retired SNVF Commander. VMT, advill.
demob papers and current DL will suffice

advill

My message is for Preceptor the Moderator who requested details/info from me and NOT for you gf0012. So don't try and give me unsolicited suggestions. Is there some ganging-up? I hope not, as it would be unbecoming of officers & gentlemen - period!!

demob papers and current DL will suffice

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
My message is for Preceptor the Moderator who requested details/info from me and NOT for you gf0012. So don't try and give me unsolicited suggestions. Is there some ganging-up? I hope not, as it would be unbecoming of officers & gentlemen - period!!
Excuse me, I am a Moderator on the site

You're on a holiday to learn some manners.

Any Mod, Red or Brown tag can give you direction

Enjoy the lesson and don't try and give ANY Mod backchat

aussienscale

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hey Advill, Welcome to the site. You might just want to re-read the forum rules and also other bits and pieces of info about the site, like maybe for instance how the rank structure works on this site, as StevoJH already pointed out to you, also the colour schemes used on the site, it changes according to how many posts you have made along with your rank, blue means verified defence professionals/current serving/ex serving members etc etc

Oh by the way the Maroon colour, such as is indicated on Preceptor's name and the Maroon colour in gf0012 indicates these people are MODERATOR'S of the forum, just thought you would like to know, im sure GF will clear this up for you

You also have to understand we have had people claiming to be everything from "old salts" to FA-18 pilots and members of Special Forces, so verification is required to ad weight to your claims

P.S. Sorry for that GF, was trying to direct him in the right direction when we posted at the same time :)