what is wrong with these pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammo

Verified Defense Pro
C:\Documents and Settings\Al\My Documents\My Pictures\SF Units\AFSOC16 (seals).jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Al\My Documents\My Pictures\SF Units\AFSOC16 (seals).jpg

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

the single shooter better have one up the spout - otherwise he's missing a mag. :rolleyes:

the single shooter is also going to end up looking like van gogh if he actually succeeds in pulling the trigger.

they're not specwarriers. real ones don't do happy snaps where everyone can see their faces (unless the security provs have gone slack)

in the family photo, back row from the left, number 1 and number 2 aren't used to handling guns - or they're slack with their craft/discipline.

and specwarries don't wear santa suits. :eek:nfloorl:

they're also unlikely to be from the same unit. the back row are flight crew.

Last edited:

sammo

Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the single shooter better have one up the spout - otherwise he's missing a mag. :rolleyes:

the single shooter is also going to end up looking like van gogh if he actually succeeds in pulling the trigger.

they're not specwarriers. real ones don't do happy snaps where everyone can see their faces (unless the security provs have gone slack)

in the family photo, back row from the left, number 1 and number 2 aren't used to handling guns - or they're slack with their craft/discipline.

and specwarries don't wear santa suits. :eek:nfloorl:

they're also unlikely to be from the same unit. the back row are flight crew.
exactly :nutkick and the end right person is enjoying being in a all male group way to much:eek:fftopic. and he looks too unfit thts meant to be sf grop pick !!!!!!!!!!!

Big-E

Banned Member
Why did you put them in a folder for SEALS on your hardrive?

Does anybody still wear that old timey camo?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
not wanting to be pedantic, but the single shooter is also not holding the front of his weapon properly either.

so, apart from running out of bullets when he pulls that trigger, he will also look like Van Goghs 21st century cousin as the stock performs a radial cut on his right ear lobe, and he's also likely to dislocate his left thumb.

but, with one shot up the spout, at least he won't end up doing a spray and wipe. :rolleyes:

sammo

Verified Defense Pro
not wanting to be pedantic, but the single shooter is also not holding the front of his weapon properly either.

so, apart from running out of bullets when he pulls that trigger, he will also look like Van Goghs 21st century cousin as the stock performs a radial cut on his right ear lobe, and he's also likely to dislocate his left thumb.

but, with one shot up the spout, at least he won't end up doing a spray and wipe. :rolleyes:
lol so all in all 'whats wrong with these pics' every thing.:eek:nfloorl:

sammo

Verified Defense Pro

:eek:fftopic do you kn0w wats in hereford lol:shudder

sammo

Verified Defense Pro
Why did you put them in a folder for SEALS on your hardrive?

Does anybody still wear that old timey camo?
well it depends wat unit u come from but most now wear marpat or something like tht which is all digitally done witcy is extreemly good.:nutkick

Status
Not open for further replies.