What happened to this ?

vrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
kashifshahzad said:
Yeah if you show up your ICBM then you may have trouble then there will be a fight against ICBMS and the war against terror will end this can hapen what do you think srirangan;)
Possible, but I don't agree fully. Quite a few nations have ICBMs and there haven't been any wars over it !

srirangan

Banned Member
The WoT won't stop, one way or the other. The WoT is a long term process of democratizing West Asia, and not just the current confrontation in Afghanistan. Either way India testing an ICBM won't effect this directly at all.

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
srirangan said:
The WoT won't stop, one way or the other. The WoT is a long term process of democratizing West Asia, and not just the current confrontation in Afghanistan. Either way India testing an ICBM won't effect this directly at all.
Mate what do you think of what range missile does Iraq had.Exectly when you come to this point you find out that they had the range about 200-300km or say if they had the range of 1000km can they hit the US the answer is a big NO.

you can see the case of Iran,Libya and North korea do they have the full capibility of making an atom BOMB.

Mate there are about 13 process after which an atom bomb is made they only know one process URANIUM ENRICHMEH and they want to use it for the means of POWER generation so tell me what will happen if they generate this electricity.
And when you see your country then after developing and testing an ICBM you are then trying to get hand on US neck what do you think what will be the reaction on the other hand you are not getting the combat aircrafts form that country and other weapons
THINK MATE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL THE WAR AGAINST ICBM WILL START.

srirangan

Banned Member
BS. India testing an ICBM won't cause the West to attack leave alone invade India.
Iraq's case was different, 2+2 is not always equal to 4.

vrus

Kashif I am not getting a clear idea of what you are saying. About Uranium Enrichment, yes they use it in Nuclear Reactors to create electricity. The trouble with fission (breaking) is it gives a large amount of radioactive isotopes with long half-life. One of these isotopes is Pu-239, or Plutonium. This Plutonium is what is used in nuke bombs. So instead of just disposing of the Pu somewhere, they can put it to some good use, i.e bombs, they gain some respect and hatred, and they don't have to find a way to dispose it somewhere, as they can be stored as bombs. This gives some motivation to make bombs.

About ICBMs, the probability of the US invading India just because they have developed ICBMs is very very remote or none at all. But you never know what might happen !!!

vrus

Bharatrakshak says that Surya has a minimum range of 5500km, wich happens to be as they put it. the maximum range for Agni-III !

vrus

The Surya ICBM is an Agni class ballistic missile. IT is Agni-IV !