What gun do you carry?

ADMk2

Just a bloke
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I used to have a 410 that I used on cane toads - nice little shotty :)

my other small was a ruger 10/22 with a custom magazine. basically 2 mags plastic welded to each other, release, flip and insert. nice little rifle, a great termite hill trimmer :)

last one I owned was a ruger 44 carbine. another well built bit of kit
I've pretty much decided this will be my next gat. Had a close look at the Adler and am not that impressed despite the hype...

A nice little O/U 12G Mossberg...

Once I can convince the cheese and kisses of the necessity and all... :D

http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/75462-media.jpg

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
What on earth would you need a .44 carbine for? The cane toads are not that big surely.
water buffalo on the cattle station. the bastards were big, short sighted, grumpy and prone to charge at anything and everything

we even had a stockman killed by a cranky buff. killed him, maimed the horse which also then had to be put down

I even had one manage to flip my troopy ute. he managed to get his horns into the rear at the right angle at the right point in time and tipped it on its side. fortunately they are also a bit dumb, so while he was having a crack at goring the drivetrain I was making hay to the nearest tree

USAF77

Banned Member
Pretty much Glocks now, the 19 and 43 mostly. On occasion a Ruger .380 tho I dont much like it. I'm retired now so I'll never carry the AR15 again.

ADMk2

Just a bloke
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I've pretty much decided this will be my next gat. Had a close look at the Adler and am not that impressed despite the hype...

A nice little O/U 12G Mossberg...

Once I can convince the cheese and kisses of the necessity and all... :D

http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/75462-media.jpg
So the missus is on-board... (Holding your breath I know! ) My Mossberg HS-12 Thunder Ranch 12G O/U turned up a week ago. I've got a pair of Surefire X300 Ultimate - A weapon mounted lights on their way (one each for my SiG P320 and the Mossberg O/U) but that is all the customising I will be doing...

I'll put some pics up in due course...

SurvivalCorps

Handguns

Hello Friend,

I am using Smith & Wesson Design 29.44 Magnum revolver. Because every hand gun enthusiast has their preferred makes. Some hand guns are extra popular compared to others, as every person has their very own, specific taste in handguns.

old faithful

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Been a long time since I read this thread, in that time I have joined our local IPSC pistol club, and own a Sig P320. It’s a great little pistol, have put through 1000.s of 9mm through it with zero stoppages.