Welcome to the Self/Personal Defense Forum

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello Folks,

Welcome to DT's new addition, the Self/Personal/Home defense forum. Main goal of this forum is to stimulate discussion on:

• personal defense
  • personal firearms,
  • guns,
  • knives and other weapons
  • products and gear,
  • techniques
  • training,
  • laws and legal issues related to self defense (US state laws, international laws, etc.)
  • Concealed and open carry ideas/methods
  • share your gun collection and your new acquisitions
So, this new forum is strictly focused towards the individual, your personal/self defence concerns and questions.

Please feel free to post your ideas and share your thoughts. If you have any questions post below or use the contact us link.

Continue to use army security forces forum for military and land forces discussion!

Thanks and enjoy!

Hello Folks,

Welcome to DT's new addition, the Self/Personal/Home defense forum. Main goal of this forum is to stimulate discussion on:

• personal defense
  • personal firearms,
  • guns,
  • knives and other weapons
  • products and gear,
  • techniques
  • training,
  • laws and legal issues related to self defense (US state laws, international laws, etc.)
  • Concealed and open carry ideas/methods
  • share your gun collection and your new acquisitions
So, this new forum is strictly focused towards the individual, your personal/self defence concerns and questions.

Please feel free to post your ideas and share your thoughts. If you have any questions post below or use the contact us link.

Continue to use army security forces forum for military and land forces discussion!

Thanks and enjoy!
Hi Boss, this thread seems to have been ignored, but a federal court ruled recently that Illinois would need to have a CCL posted soon, no idea what will happen to this after the Conn tragedy, but that will no doubt have far reaching effects. Anyway I recently acquired a Smith and Wesson 3913LS, I had one in the 90s but the recoil spring was to stiff for the bossette to operate, so we traded it. I had missed it and acquired one off the S&W forum from a member who's wife thought the grip was uncomfortable. I noted that you had been shopping for a CCW and wondered if you had come to any conclusions? AFB:confused: