Webmaster, the first off topic inflamatory bait post was:

> By The Watcher
> Whoa! india must be THE heaven on earth Roll eyes or so our
> indians make it sound that way.
>
> The conditions that Indian army has created in the valley are
> deplorable and I am not surprised that Israel is helping India
> in its cunning tactics to turn this freedom struggle against indian
> oppression into war against terror - which it isn't.

Too bad that went of "unnoticed" then I get all the slack for starting flames and I get warned repeatedly about a perm ban.

srirangan

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
grossly offtopic .. spewed with propaganda, inflamatory and absolutely lacking of even the slightest grain of intellect.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thus, the topic of this thread.

It works both ways, if you keep repeating that there are infiltration and its pakistans fault, well provide something solid as a proof for all of us to look at instead of just saying it over and over again in all of your replies. That is equally grossly offtopic .. spewed with propaganda, inflamatory and absolutely lacking of even the slightest grain of intellect.

Again, I stress on mutual respect from both sides. It is true that India troops are in kashmir, is it not? What conditions they have created, well I think we can go out there and find out ourselves in the news media.

I still don't understand what is your problem with that reply. Are you trying to act as a victim and you can't even handle such replies? :idea2 If its not true, then answer his reply in respectable manner instead of whinning and crying about it. Then, you will also get a nice respectful answer back. If you repeat same saga about infiltrations, etc again well then I would say you stop discussing india pak issues as you do not have the ability to get past that point of discussion!

Don't let me baby sit you all the time, learn to give respect and then if you don't get some back complain to the mod team. We are not here to teach you how to debate and discuss.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.