USMC F-35B operate from USS Tripoli for the first time

Dino van Doorn

F-35B Lightning IIs attached to Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 122 conduct flight operations at January 11 2022 for the first time aboard amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli (LHA 7). This is the first time F-35s have operated on Tripoli. Tripoli is underway conducting routine operations in the U.S. 3rd Fleet.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
On some of you videos it appears that you have used video from other sources and then put your own brand on them. I have been unable to find, either on your posts here or on your YouTube posts, links or references citing the original authors of the videos that you have posted here.

We have a rule with regard to the linking and citing of sources that we enforce. This is to protect both the Forum and posters from accusations of plagiarism. We are responsible for the upholding of Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights, just like any other publishing organisation and as such we take our responsibilities seriously.

Many of us enjoy your video posts, but we require them to abide by our rules and international copyright and intellectual property law.

Dino van Doorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On some of you videos it appears that you have used video from other sources and then put your own brand on them. I have been unable to find, either on your posts here or on your YouTube posts, links or references citing the original authors of the videos that you have posted here.

We have a rule with regard to the linking and citing of sources that we enforce. This is to protect both the Forum and posters from accusations of plagiarism. We are responsible for the upholding of Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights, just like any other publishing organisation and as such we take our responsibilities seriously.

Many of us enjoy your video posts, but we require them to abide by our rules and international copyright and intellectual property law.
well then i have to say that I always use a credit if I use the movie from other sources as you can see from my screenie from my youtube. This content is open source and does not need any credit eighter... but I still do this anyway.
Second it is not simple a copy but i do rebuild these movies into a better story lines with only the content i want to see :)
1642931448470.png

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Thanks, but as far as we are concerned if it is posted on here and even if any material is open source please ensure that the where you acquired it from is cited / linked. That keeps everyone happy.