Upload exclusive Military Pictures and get PAID!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Any photographers out there? You like attending military events (air shows, defence shows, etc.)? Do you take pictures on those events? You upload them to one of the uncategorized, non-military image hosting services? Then you end up having to keep track of those pictures and often times can't find them? Well...

If you upload EXCLUSIVE Pictures on DefenceTalk Military Gallery, we will PAY you for uploading.

DefenceTalk's Military Gallery Features:

+ FTP-access (available on request)
+ unlimited MB and unlimited files to upload
------------------------------
- hotlinking allowed for selected partner/friends sites only (submit a request and chances are it will be approved)
- filesize limit 1600x1600 (file is auto-resized if it is larger, larger image size supported on request)
- upload in over 4500 organized categories from world military forces. You will find every single piece of hardware that militaries use. (some sections under going development)
- Files auto resized
- bbcodes auto-generated for you to use on forums
- upload 10 files at a time from web based upload page
- You are able to go back to pictures you uploaded in member galleries or category that you uploaded to...
- Video files support available
- Your uploaded files are never deleted, you never have to keep track of the pictures.
- YOUR personal member gallery and ability to create custom album allows you to quickly and easily find pictures that you uploaded!
- Proper title of the picture is required
- Only Registered members can upload, registration is FREE and QUICK.

In Addition to the above:

- Video/movie support for file sizes 50 MB and smaller, will go up to 100 MB in the future. FTP access available upon request.
- Video file types: .mpeg,.mpg,.avi,.asf,.wmv,.mov
- Large images are auto resized to 1600 x 1600
- HTML image codes generated for you to use on html pages and / or your blogs in addition to bbcodes.
- Ability to create your own albums within your "member" galleries in addition to hundreds of other categories available to you.
- Medium size (few KBs) image creation for faster browsing and preview purposes and still keeping the original file
- RSS Feeds
- Just moved to better server and faster connection to accomodate your needs!
- Free, you never pay.

DefenceTalk.com has one of the webs largest categorized military galleries with almost 13,000 pics. Don't end up in a bucket or in a shack, upload military pictures where they belong, DefenceTalk!

Other details about pay amount and terms will be posted shortly...

So, is anybody interested?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The features of the gallery are above, if you have something else in mind, please ask and we will see what can be done about that?

Basically, the rules are:

- The pictures must be EXCLUSIVE to DefenceTalk only and cannot be on another location on the internet. They must be uploaded and shared from DefenceTalk with DefenceTalk link and link back to category where the pictures were uploaded. (Forum bbcodes as well as html codes are generated for you so you can include them on ANY FORUM and ANY webpage.)

- The pictures MUST NOT BE STOLEN from other sites/individuals. IF we have way to pay you, we also have the way to get that money back if we find out that pictures were stolen or get email from the actual person who took the pictures. So, don't be a jerk and only upload pictures that you took and you know are yours.

- Any picture that user uploads must be comprehensible and clear with reasonable resolution (up to or more than 800x800). Anything less than that will be rejected and you will not be paid for it.

- All pictures that user uploads must have a clear and full title as well as description. Please browse through the gallery to see how it should be.

For example a picture from "ABCD Air show held in 2006 in New York" should have title like this and whatever description you feel is the picture about:

F-16 Fighting Falcon at ABCD Air Show 2006 < example TITLE

Picture of US Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon at static display in ABCD Air show held in New York + provide any other detail which maybe in the picture< example DESCRIPTION

Your description and title maybe different for that paritcular defence/military event.

- Keywords for the picture (usually the name of the equipment being show and event, if any)

- You keep the copyrights to the Pictures if you wish to do so but you will be paid less than:
- IF you transfer copyrights to DefenceTalk!

DefenceTalk keeping the copyrights does not mean that you won't be able to use the pictures. It only means that DefenceTalk will claim the pictures as its own and will enforce that right if other websites copy the pictures. DefenceTalk will not resell or use the pictures for commercial purposes.

Since, this service is to promote the use of Defencetalk military gallery as your best medium for military pictures. And we do not plan on using your pictures for commercial purposes or resell them and on top of that the services provided are FREE to you no matter how much you make out of this (by uploading) as well as everyone else. So the rates below are offered under the circumstances explained above!

Payment and rates

You keep the rights:
  • 1-500 pictures - You get .10 cents per picture. (100 pictures = $10 USD)
  • 501 and up - you get .15 cents per picture. (100 pictures = $15 USD)
DefenceTalk keep the rights:
  • 1-500 Pictures - You get .20 cents per picture. (100 pictures = $20 USD)
  • 501 and up - You get .25 cents per picture. (100 pictures = $25 USD)
Earning potential is virtually unlimited. It really depends on you and how much EXCLUSIVE pictures you can upload. You can make as much as $150USD to $250 USD per month with 1000 uploads!

Most of the categories are there already, if you don't see the one you are interested in, please let us know and it will be created!

Questions?

Thanks and ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aussie Digger

DoC_FouALieR said:
Is it available for pictures I have already upload?
EXACTLY my question. Only joking webs, I couldn't care about the income, just want to share the love...:rolling

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
:D

Thanks.

Well, the compensation for exclusive pictures start after the announcement above so sorry anything that was uploaded already doesn't really fall under that. I wish it would. ;)

Also, you have to let us know (through email, PM or in this thread) that pictures you uploaded are infact exclusive.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
There were some questions regarding how will users get paid. I thought about paypaling but it does not seem like an efficient way to pay. So, we may end up doing revenue sharing using google ads.

That way, you have better chances of getting paid more, you have a reason or two to invite more people to the site and publicize your own pictures that you may upload on defencetalk on other sites. I think, that will work out better for everybody and will save us time doing math and keeping track of who uploaded what, how many and what they will get? As the site gets busier, each user who is participating in this will make more money for their pictures and contributions. Comments?

birdofprey

Banned Member
i just found out that the place where my brother-in-law is posted with his family, is Noshara, pakistan home to Armour, aviation, artillery school! he is a mojor in Pak army artillery regiment. he said that he can take me to the fire range where i will get to witness the Exclusive power of M-109s to T-80-4 and may be Al-khalid!
and boy i will take pics pics and alots of PICS:D 500-1000!!

i have questions regarding to PAYMENTS..

1) how will i make sure that after uploading tons of pics i will get paid?:unknown
2) you also mentioned that you have an accesses to our accounts and can take out the money back, what if the user gets banned for some reasion and will the payed money be taken??
2) and what about the videos?? do we also get paid for that if so how much??

sorry i might sound little greedy..

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Nice, I would love to get those pictures.

Okay, I will try to answer all the questions.

1) how will i make sure that after uploading tons of pics i will get paid?
How do you want to get paid? Paypal, other means? Western Union? paypal seems easier...

2) you also mentioned that you have an accesses to our accounts and can take out the money back, what if the user gets banned for some reasion and will the payed money be taken??
As long as the pictures are exclusive to DefenceTalk and are not uploaded somewhere else then even a ban wouldn't change that. You uploaded exlusive pictures, you got paid and that is the end of it, a ban or whatever would not change that. That makes me wonder, do you plan on getting banned, why are you concerned about that? :D

2) and what about the videos?? do we also get paid for that if so how much??
It depends, videos would also be the same rate but I haven't thought about that as we don't have that many videos. But since you've mentioned, I will think about it.

Enjoy!

birdofprey

Banned Member
Nice, I would love to get those pictures.
As long as the pictures are exclusive to DefenceTalk and are not uploaded somewhere else then even a ban wouldn't change that. You uploaded exlusive pictures, you got paid and that is the end of it, a ban or whatever would not change that. That makes me wonder, do you plan on getting banned, why are you concerned about that? :D
Enjoy!
lol i was just wondering...
i dont think there are any sites that will pay me.;) so why give them for free.

one more thing, he can also take me to the library where i can have access to military books issued to only "army officers", well it is not like "top secret"..

i am planning to go there in dec 2006 and hopefully by Jan pics videos and documents will be on defencetalk.

and i perfer bank of america.

Last edited: