Unit of 31th Army Ranger Regiment Royal Thai Army seize arms cache

Big-E

Banned Member
Those things look like relics from the Vietnam war... no way those things can fire. They are way too rusted.:sick

Boomer1961

Thirty-One-enth? uh.... ok......? :D me bad!

I would not like to be the one digging up this ordnance considering their condition, even the ones in plastic that look better look dangerous.

Maybe a publicity stunt? I think EOD would simply blow these things up rather than messing with them by digging with shovels or such. Maybe these folks have different training that allows them to dig these kinds of things up safely?

Does anyone recognize this ordnance? Maybe a fuse for some kind of artillery shell? With those safety cups on them I surmise they are impact detonators of some kind but lets have the experts chime in.

Now the amphetamine thing is really bizarre. Not much of a market for smuggling into western countries as it is cheaply manufactured, also it was my understanding that in Thailand and allot of other south east Asian countries that pharmaceutical drugs-including amphetamines, were far more readily available through the legal channels/medical community as they are not known for having the abuse of such like in the western countries, and their war on drugs being focused on what is important to the americans (i.e. heroin).

Take care everyone!

icelord

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
The Gentlemen in the 4th photo has nice bruise under his eye, wonder if he led them to the find?