2. F-88 Austyer
3. M-21 Sniper
4. F-89 Minimi
5. FN-P90

Last edited:

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
A very contrived scenario. Top 5 weapons for who.... me personally? Am I Rambo carrying an arsenal on my back? Or am I part of a team and are we trying to equip that team? If so how large is the team, what level of professionalism can I expect from it? How many rebels are we trying to stop? What's the deal with collateral damage?

Finally the thread is close to a vs. thread. I'm guessing the mods will close it. If they don't you really need to provide more information, and the scenario needs to be more or less a real one.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
It's a borderline thread (as per Feanors comments), but if it stays managed then it can continue on. You do need to stretch the sceanrios though

Money no object - and infinite logistics

HK PII
Tavor 5.56 AR
Negev 5.56 LMG
Panther LRT-SASS
Milkor MGL
Matador AS or Javelin, or CGustav or Milan
Blazer/McMillan/Barret?AI 50 cal SASS

Diff weapons for standoff, fibua, cqb, snatch etc....

All above are in use with various specforces and are operational weapons.

NewArmyWriter08

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A very contrived scenario. Top 5 weapons for who.... me personally? Am I Rambo carrying an arsenal on my back? Or am I part of a team and are we trying to equip that team? If so how large is the team, what level of professionalism can I expect from it? How many rebels are we trying to stop? What's the deal with collateral damage?

Finally the thread is close to a vs. thread. I'm guessing the mods will close it. If they don't you really need to provide more information, and the scenario needs to be more or less a real one.
fair enough il'll edit it to what are your top 5 weapons then

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
NewArmyWriter,

closed the thread while you edit it. (You can edit it while closed)

We'll open it again as soon as you've set the scenarios.

edit either of your posts to set the scenarios.

otherwise it just gets down to personal taste - and thats a bit dodgey for the Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.