The most expensive MP-5????

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer

A gold plated German-made MP-5 submachine gun that soldiers from A Company 3rd Battalion 7th Infantry Regiment found in an arms cache in Baghdad, Iraq. REUTERS/Kyodo

xtech

omg, I want that!!

Man, this stuff pisses me off at Saddam more and more. While I was against this war for many other reasons, he's really wasting his money on shit like this when his hospitals and schools are in disrepair. I know sanctions hurt Iraq a lot but if he can buy things like this and sell oil on the black market, what's preventing him from getting some food or medicine from there too?

NARC

If this thing is used in ceromanies (ie like repulic day) then its ok, becoz it shows the "gun" of the nation.

But if this is for saddams private collection, then i say hunt the dude down and execute him.

FlameZz

IF we SOBS can have our bathrooms fitted with GOLD stuff.. then whats wrong with it guys?

thats no reason to hate Saddam... think about a better one..

chao..

DarkAngel

Banned Member
hehe as i said
take a look guys
see how these damned crusaders fool u into supporting their wars against u.

they show u gold guns and say thats y millions of muslim children deserve to die. i dont mind that, thats their job. what disgusts me is the so called muslims who actually support them with the issue. week minded, week hearted hypocrites id guess, even though i have little right to judge the sstate of others hearts

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Guys, no more warnings for NSdap, just delete his post/reply if it does not go with Forum norms and rules.

Thanks

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
WOW!, nice gun, that is just sweet..obviously that is for show, who the hell would waste money on making gold ammo? LOL!, its probably built to as a show piece. :)

[Admin: Majin, avoid making statements such as kill this president or kill that president... its not healthy and we don't want trouble for us or you. ;)Thanks, ENJOY! ]