Syrian Chemical Weapon Facility?

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanx again and ihope we end up friends.any way the report you are talking about is out of reach now because it,s 1 AM in syria and am posting form m.phone .but about my L.P.A dont you it is indeed logical because the we have few~no-A/D east of syria and amerca in iraq ,any heli can fly and lay low under rader <read more about amerca S.F who landed near east syrian border and killed some civllain>how ever do you believe that israel got the ablity to do that and without any reaction of my gov and syria army .Another L.P.A say:it may be acost that syria was ready to pay inexchange for more russian modern arms deals and you saw that happen i think .LATER ihave to sleep for the sick school thanks in advance rob.
Yeah, US special forces incursions usually use a helicopter that can actually carry a reasonable amount of troops, not an attack helicopter.

You may have no air defences to the east of Syria, but i'm failing to see why that's relevant, someone earlier suggested that could be a ploy to keep peoples attention elsewhere which makes sense. If a building suddenly gets too many pointy things around it people get suspicious.

Ok, so lets say that the helicopter incursion did occur (which when you consider there is no evidence to substantiate this is a little slim to say the least) that the US planted radioactive material in a regular facility (which was conveniently constructed to meet the requirements of a nuclear reactor with all the associated infrastructure) just to allow Israel to attack Syria to "uncover syria avanced a/d network" which you just said is non-existent in the east.

I do believe Israel could and did pull this off, they have the capability to do so (and have done 1 similar mission before - at least i think it's only 1) and as you have confirmed there is very little in the terms of air defences. Either that or Syria blew up their own facility which they were keeping secret, i mean if they wanted people to know they had nuclear facilities there are better ways to go around doing that.

About why Syria didn't respond, i'd have thought that was obvious. They never admitted they were building a nuclear facility and it was a secret affair, something they tried to cover up. This was also insinuated in the IAEA report.

During the June 2008 Agency visit, Syria stated that some equipment which remained functional after the bombing had been removed from the destroyed building. Satellite imagery provided by a Member State confirms Syria’s efforts to recover equipment and material from the destroyed building prior to its complete demolition and burial. The efforts included the covering of areas of the destroyed building which may have served to conceal features of the facility during the process. A significant fraction of material and equipment had been removed from the site before the remainder was demolished and buried in the seven weeks following the bombing.
So the first thing Syria did after the attack was gut the facility (whilst covering it from aerial reconnaisance), kept what worked and destroyed/buried what didn't and eventually bulldozed the building itself. Looks like they were hiding something to me.

Last edited:

Lucasnz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
thanx again and ihope we end up friends.any way the report you are talking about is out of reach now because it,s 1 AM in syria and am posting form m.phone .but about my L.P.A dont you it is indeed logical because the we have few~no-A/D east of syria and amerca in iraq ,any heli can fly and lay low under rader <read more about amerca S.F who landed near east syrian border and killed some civllain>how ever do you believe that israel got the ablity to do that and without any reaction of my gov and syria army .Another L.P.A say:it may be acost that syria was ready to pay inexchange for more russian modern arms deals and you saw that happen i think .LATER ihave to sleep for the sick school thanks in advance rob.
You have come the the attention Moderators for your earlier post regarding a supposed American Apache Attack on Syria. Your post was not supported by any factual statement. The rules, which you should read are very clear about the standard of posts on Defence Talk, including the standard of English required. Should you post any further unsubstaniated posts or posts of a political nature further action will be taken. No further Warnings will be issued.

Last edited:

prince99x

Banned Member
soruces cant be writin by me now cuz am 6<10 posts but here any way {***breitbart***/article.php?id=D942EFR80 6¥06¥1{6¥16¥0{//gulfnews6¥1***6¥16¥0/opinions/columnists/why-did-the-us-attack-syria-1.139037 }{ $ and am sorry for the way i write cuz of m.phone keys.
second "apache" i did say but i did not mean i did expect i did not say it is .and the main reason for this chaos is that the attack was by 4 un known heli.
peace mod peace .

K.PRINCE

Banned Member
prince99x:you are 8 posts and already got fired!! im just amaze.however where the syrian buk m2 super advanced mid range anti all air of all that attack?and indeed there was i think about 4 u.s heli but i will wait for the pro's of the fourm to listen to their opinions.

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
prince99x:you are 8 posts and already got fired!! im just amaze.however where the syrian buk m2 super advanced mid range anti all air of all that attack?and indeed there was i think about 4 u.s heli but i will wait for the pro's of the fourm to listen to their opinions.
You're not honestly entertaining his idea that an Apache or any helicopter for that matter planted nuclear material in a Syrian facility are you?

I mean honestly, lets look at things in chronological order

July 2007: Israel strike the Syrian facility
June 2008: IAEA visits Syria to investigate
October 2008: US raid into Syria

So i don't see how the 'raid' is significant as unless the US has developed time travel, that link to this thread is nonsense.

You may not be able to post links as of yet, but please at least name people or official organisations which i can look for myself.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're not honestly entertaining his idea that an Apache or any helicopter for that matter planted nuclear material in a Syrian facility are you?

I mean honestly, lets look at things in chronological order

July 2007: Israel strike the Syrian facility
June 2008: IAEA visits Syria to investigate
October 2008: US raid into Syria

So i don't see how the 'raid' is significant as unless the US has developed time travel, that link to this thread is nonsense.

You may not be able to post links as of yet, but please at least name people or official organisations which i can look for myself.
They're both the same poster. He just got banned once, then decided to start a new account and respond to himself in a transparent attempt at a cover story, because he's a pathetic idiot.

The mod team eagerly awaits his next sock puppet account.

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're both the same poster. He just got banned once, then decided to start a new account and respond to himself in a transparent attempt at a cover story, because he's a pathetic idiot.

The mod team eagerly awaits his next sock puppet account.
Ah I see, I thought it was a bit perculiar as both were named 'prince' and his only other post was on another Syrian defence topic but didn't want to call him out in case i was being silly, thanks :)