Syed's OFF TOPIC replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

syeduzair

Re: Iraqi pilot gets second look at F-16

:cop :cop

Admin: Leave your religious and political speeches at home!

Considering that the pilot lived in Iraq that he might have a better idea than an outsider!

1st Warning .

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro

Ok I think we already talk on this topic of whether the war is just or not in flashpoint, no need to bring it here.

Continue with discussion please.

syeduzair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on, it was nothing religious speach, I was discussing the topic, what type of forum is this, you people cant listen to some one else, what is wrong I said as per your rules, explain me?
I want answere as per my deleted post, let me know which word caused you irritation.

Admin: The topic was "Iraqi pilot gets second look at F-16", if you seriously thought that your little rant was subject related - then you need to pause before hitting the enter button in future.

This topic does not provide anyone the opportunity to talk about whether the pilot has no idea about peace (really - he does live there - so I guess he is well placed to compare events) and talk about American and the issues regarding the conflict in Iraq - it's well outside of the context of the subject etc....

Case closed. Learn to discuss the subject matter, stay on topic and restrain yourself. If you are unable to do that, then find somewhere else to post.

No further discussion and debate needed and none will be provided.

Non related responses will be deleted from this point on.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro

http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Rule 3. Do not post irrelevant topics/replies. The DefenceTalk.com, its moderators, and members of this community reserve the right to delete posts we determine are irrelevant to the discussion in which they're posted.

Rule 14. Do not post religious sermons in your replies. This is a Defence forum and only topics/issues related to Defence are allowed and discussed.

Rule 19. You must have fun and let others do the same.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When mods have to add comment or edit your comments, you're not making our lives fun. Is that good enough for ya? Now get back to topic people.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Syed, I did not read what you wrote and it doesn't really matter who deleted your post. Please don't target a moderator just because s/he is a moderator.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, of course. No body is denying that fact but you must learn to say what you want to say it in constructive and mature manner. Its middle school stuff really, when you say something you provide reasons and examples as basis of your opinion. When you claim something, you provide proper sources and references to back your self up.

If a reply is not related to the topic or is intended to take the topic into a difference direction, I assure you that reply is doomed and will be deleted. When it is deleted, I do not want to see another reply in that same topic asking the mods and admins who deleted it and why it was deleted. If you need to discuss that, do so in private with one of the mods or directly with me.

If you want us to let the threads and posts flow, then learn to follow our rules. You are right, this is not pakdef nor will it become pakdef. You are expected to show respect to members and mods. This is not pakdef where you can say anything and everything and still you get away with it. We will not tolerate childish behaviour nor will we allow people to take advantage of our policies and rules that are in place. You can say anything you like but it has to be with respect and under our rules.

Case closed, move on.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.