Survey, your opinion needed

What do you think of DefenceTalk.com as a website?

• Not bad, get more features on it. [ please reply and tell us what type ]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improvements [ where, what, how? Please reply]

• Current content sections are good, improve them with regular updates!

• I don't like the site... redesign it with lighter graphics, etc. [ Why not? Please reply.]

• I wish there were defence movies gallery as well!

• Other [ ALL GUESTs can reply to this, please take some time to post comments, etc.]

• Total voters

mysterious

Concentrate on the Gallery for now I'd say and 'one' important thing!! Some of the threads are 'really' old, I think they need recycling! Plus, some of these 'really' old threads contain some bad posts and I'd say the Mods should go through 'em and delete or edit such posts. Chilling section/board as I said is not something I support. It will only ruin the essense of this website which is to have quality defense discussions and that is 'unique' about this forum!! There a a gazillion other forums where lame stuff is discussed and their members are just as much lame and so hardly any one notices those forums and I certainly wouldn't want this forum to be flooded with such 'lame' users who, in turn, would only ruin this forum's much earned 'status'!!! :smokingc:

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
The site is ok but i think much better could be done.
You must bring in a reaserch team to bring in latest news & infos members request

Libyan

Not bad but in my oppinion its a Little too preachy with Calling people bad guys and others terrorists and talking about how great Indo-Pak weaponry and forces are.

Do not encourage or support terrorism/terrorist activity on our forums/website. Defencetalk.com condemns all forms of terrorism. Although we discuss war and military, it does not mean we promote war and use of military force. We believe in Peace and peaceful resolution to outstanding disputes around the world. rule 13

Well this is a can of worms can any of you actualy define a terrorist?

If I posted about how I supported George washington in his rebellion against the Brittish would I be labeled a terrorist supporter?

If your pro Israel and you supported your war of independance or the attacks on the brittish in pre-1948 would you be supporting terrorism?

How is it if both these statements are ok why is the support of the Afghan people or the Iraqis against the americans , Regarded as terrorism?

Labels like terrorist or freedom fighter, Invasion or Liberation are nothing more than words, in the end the terrorist is no more than a man with a gun fighting for his values,culture etc he is no more or less equal to the regular soldiers who fight for pay or for their buddies.

mysterious

Good stuff Libyan! I second your post and its comments! If certainly todays rebellions in Kashmir, Chehnya, Palestine, Iraq, elsewhere are called terrorist moves, then no doubt, America was born out of terrorism itself!!! If the words terrorist & terrorism werent invented at that time, it doesnt mean that such activities did not take place. :cop

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Libyan, thats great. But you have to keep in mind that whatever members post on the forums doesn't really reflect the opinion of Defencetalk.com or its Admins. This is an open forum and anybody can discuss anything as long as they say it with rules in mind.

Saber, research team? News, info?