Sun-synchronous orbit spacecrafts

bearnard19

Have you ever heard about Sun-synchronous orbit spacecrafts? According to the information I`ve found such name have weather satellites and some kind of scientific satellites. Also, I`ve heard that there are not only weather satellites and scientific satellites that are used in Sun-synchronous orbit. Such type of rocket can be launched to deliver different sorts of satellites and also can be used in military purposes. Do you have some information about that type of spacecraft

Sandhi Yudha

Have you ever heard about Sun-synchronous orbit spacecrafts? According to the information I`ve found such name have weather satellites and some kind of scientific satellites. Also, I`ve heard that there are not only weather satellites and scientific satellites that are used in Sun-synchronous orbit. Such type of rocket can be launched to deliver different sorts of satellites and also can be used in military purposes. Do you have some information about that type of spacecraft
I understand that you just want to discuss about this topic, but the funny thing is that your questions are often ..directly answerable in seconds by just using a search-engine website.

Last edited: