Suggestion/Request for discussion on tactics and doctrine of contemporary armies

zulqarnain

Hi Defence Talk,
First of all let me say that I have all my praises for this forum which has always kept us uptodate with the current trends and issues. i think i would be speechless if i have to describe the excellent quality of information rendered by the members. However, there is one missing section in the forum which, if included, would certainly benefit the members. Can there be any possibility that if a section is included exclusively for the military strategy and tactics where the members are invited to share their information and views on tactical aspects and the doctrines being adopted in the contemporary armies.Well i thought of putting this suggestion to the forum and i think it would be worth trying.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
i don't know about this dude, i mean we are pretty tied up at the moment with reorganizing the gallery and creating the new weapon section. if webs does approve your idea it will have to wait until we finished the projects at hands first.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
zulqarnain, thanks for very unique suggestion. I like it. I don't have problem with adding a new forum but let me talk with my team. What do you say?

As path said, Gallery work is going fast forward, Weapons DB is also under works... but creating another forum wouldn't take that much time. Will consider.

Thanks, enjoy!!!

zulqarnain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aha what a pleasant surprise for me that you have accepted my request. I am thankful to you and hope that this forum will, surely, broaden our mental horizon. Thanks agains, Webmaster.