Stealth warships capabilities

Lobos82

wait out and someone will get in contact with you to discuss the options

at that point you can advise what you can or cannot do

your privacy is also paramount, and I have in the past (when I have been directly involved) done and said as much as I can to reassure people that we will not abuse the use of their docs - and that traces of the docs are destroyed after vetting.

ie we don't and won't retain them

its also not an instantaneous process, which I'm sure you would appreciate.
Ok I'll wait for someone to contact me.... will this be through my email? I guess until they contact me I will be banned since I will hit my 48 hours? I'm not sure what the big deal is about the veteran thing anyways, just because someone is a veteran doesn't mean they will know everything. I will be the first to admit that there is a lot I didn't ever learn.... I actually think I'd trust a non-vet's info more than some of the people I met

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
You won't get banned, not at all. At least, I can't understand why you would be.

But you can understand the reason why people tread carefully? It's not just to give people credit about their insight, it's really to weed out the people who use it as an excuse to lord it over others. i.e if they have an opinion that differs from someone else, they throw down the "prior service, all your arguments are inferior to mine" thing. Those are the guys we want to root out.

From an enthusiasts point of view (i.e like me, no defence industry links or service history), there's nothing more useful or interesting than talking to a blue (what you'd become - Defence Professional) about what they know about defence tech within reason, far more useful than the vast majority of internet info.

Lobos82

You won't get banned, not at all. At least, I can't understand why you would be.

But you can understand the reason why people tread carefully? It's not just to give people credit about their insight, it's really to weed out the people who use it as an excuse to lord it over others. i.e if they have an opinion that differs from someone else, they throw down the "prior service, all your arguments are inferior to mine" thing. Those are the guys we want to root out.

From an enthusiasts point of view (i.e like me, no defence industry links or service history), there's nothing more useful or interesting than talking to a blue (what you'd become - Defence Professional) about what they know about defence tech within reason, far more useful than the vast majority of internet info.
Oh ok, well I thought OPSSG said I'd be banned if I didn't submit proof. who would I send this proof to anyways so we can talk about something else.... I mainly came to this site looking for any info on the LaWS system, but ended up posting in here for some reason.

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh right, yeah, in that circumstance then you probably would. It'd be best if you did go through the checks though with the appropriate mods (not me, i've no idea), loads of people on here have gone though it.

You'll get contacted by a US mod (AegisFC most likely) who'll give you the once over about how to proceed in a way which is the best for you. IIRC even emailing a mod through a military email address does a fair amount, but not 100% sure on that.

But yeah, that was a c*ck up on my part. Claiming service and then not backing it up is a one way ticked outta here i'm afraid mate. But like I said, wait till a mod contacts you and see how to proceed.

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh ok, well I thought OPSSG said I'd be banned if I didn't submit proof. who would I send this proof to anyways so we can talk about something else.... I mainly came to this site looking for any info on the LaWS system, but ended up posting in here for some reason.
The issue of proof of service is being worked on by a different Supermoderator, AegisFC, so decisions are pending and will based off feed back to/from him.
-Preceptor