Singapore to Supply Armored Vehicles to U.K.-By Andrew Chuter (DefenceNews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
I'm not gonna be easy on you: You're complaining about lov2surf and in the same post you're saying about him: "he's a white guy with an attitude"?
x2:D

I didn't want to point it out cos i didn't want to get involved on any side of that spat.

Word of advice to Sawadi: If someone makes (perceived) disparaging remarks about your race, country etc, remember it is just him - and he doesn't represent his country, race or in this case - ALL white folks.:D

So don't go offending EVERYONE.

And to be fair, there's no proof anywhere that "lov2serve" made any discriminations of any kind racially or otherwise. He was referring specifically to STK - a manufacturer, a business/money-making entity. Blimey, we are talking about a bunch of crooked arms-dealers here! :D

Last edited:

Chino

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
6. ST Kinetics and members of the SAF's armour development team are really very responsive. ..., then next thing I know - they are taking notes - and from their response, I soon realized they had provided for the senario - but were guarded in their reply.
Yes, I heard that, too.

Apparently the SAR80 got canned because the troops tested found it had no perceivable advantage over the M16. Worse, the SAR80 is heavier and not as "sexy".

Disclaimer:
Before any idiot asks me to post a link to proof this, pay attention to the word "apparently",

luv2surf

And to be fair, there's no proof anywhere that "lov2serve" made any discriminations of any kind racially or otherwise. He was referring specifically to STK - a manufacturer, a business/money-making entity. Blimey, we are talking about a bunch of crooked arms-dealers here! :D
Admin Text Deleted. Post reported by Forum Member

That reply was over the top and completely unnecessary. Please read the rules about posting standards.

There is banter and then there is "banter". Yours was disporoportionate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.