Pakistan army - tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

nollvllad

this is my first post here ... i hope i aint crossing the rules.....

I want to share a video about pak army...

hope you will like it.

Admin: Link Deleted. Post Reported. It is completely inappropriate to post a video like this. It is insensitive and one must consider how you would react if an Indian poster elected to do the same.

Please think before posting such images lest you be regarded as a troll who was inciting a reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaitsev

You better be wary of what videos you post...you are free to post videos praising your army but dont you dare post videos which try to make fun or insult other countries....tis video of your contains pics of the indian flag being burned..now thats not a sensible thing to post on a open website like deftalk...if you really have to post inflamatory pics...do it on your local sites not here.
beware!!!

nollvllad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You better be wary of what videos you post...you are free to post videos praising your army but dont you dare post videos which try to make fun or insult other countries....tis video of your contains pics of the indian flag being burned..now thats not a sensible thing to post on a open website like deftalk...if you really have to post inflamatory pics...do it on your local sites not here.
beware!!!
BRother yes, i realized that... but i made it time ago.. and i was kinda biased. but whenn i joined defence talk i thought i must share it...

now should i keep it here or i have to remove it...

anyways thanks for the welcome:D

Rockstar

Please Friend respect

No offense, but posting video like this is hurting the sentiments of the counter country, and headline of video "Best Muslim Army" ? Army is Army its capabilities are found only when war on [hope no war ever takes place as excellent country men are lost]
Brother video is challenging Indian army which itself rank among one of the largest army in the world !!!!
And i have been through the history two countries and found that all the three wars were won by India.
All the Armies are made of soldiers and which are best at all level, so all armies are best none excellent or powerful, and always pray to avoid war.
Welcome to defense talk :)

dragonfire

Kind attention Moderators

While this video extols the Pakistan Army it also derides the senitments of Indian members of the forum

Request Moderators to remove the video immediately

I noticed the viedo as soon as it was put up, however i have been waiting for the moderators to remove it. I tried to report it but the reporting posts option apparently are only for reporting spam. I must comment that the otherwise belligerent moderators have yet to react/act on this

As far as the poster of the video is considered if the video is posted without the anti India aspects then it would be welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.