Pakistan Armed Forces Check it Out!! (i have made this)

superbikez

I have made this... for Pakistan Armed Forces

Always post your pics & videos in Military media & photos section.

Nice job btw.
-SABRE

Last edited:

superbikez

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya these all pictures cut-work from original Pakistan Airforce/Navy/Army real pictures... 1000 of more units submarines AIP worlds 1st AIP submarine also have PAkistan ill update this banner further more later.... ill add AIP submarine picture of pakistan others lots of other Armed forces **** stuff add soon..

nevidimka

Ya these all pictures cut-work from original Pakistan Airforce/Navy/Army real pictures... 1000 of more units submarines AIP worlds 1st AIP submarine also have PAkistan ill update this banner further more later.... ill add AIP submarine picture of pakistan others lots of other Armed forces **** stuff add soon..

Really? Since when did Pakistan's air force operate Chinese J 10? :D

superbikez

check www.*********** thn u have get each and every information about when pakistan use J10 and Jf 17 (by the way in 2005 we have JF15 and 10 as well just for intro)

superbikez

Ahh cool

My little cousin asked me what units there are displayed on the picture, do you know the type's?
i dunno much i have lots of **** forces pix from *********** and defencetalk well on left side bottom 2 army man belongs to SSG commandos unit Pakistan.

superbikez

superbikez you have already posted the pic once, why do you keep on re-posting it? Don't do that unless you have a different pic.

Thanks!

- SABRE

Last edited by a moderator:

yess

to settle the confusion.. J-10 and Saab-2000 are not operating in PAF yet.. though the pilot, the commando are pakistanis ;)

superbikez

superbikez you have already posted the pic once, why do you keep on re-posting it? Don't do that unless you have a different pic.

Thanks!

- SABRE
Admin my last posted pic which u changed into ur msg its different as compare to above one :)

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Admin my last posted pic which u changed into ur msg its different as compare to above one :)

I did not notice. Repost again & do point out the differences cause to me it appeared to be same as above.

Thanks!