Pakistan air force new song

Wow!

Didn't understand a word said - why can't everyone speak English - but I found the song excellant. [Sort of Pakistani Bon Jovi.]

My only concern is the aircraft. They all look dated, and focusing on an outdated 'copter [which I can't locate the correct spelling for] makes the PAF look like a historic-flight as opposed to a fighting-force.

May God protect Pakistan, not least if the IAF choose to purchase the EF Typhoon. I don't think we westerners see enough coverage of your nation, it's culture and it's people - outside of the WTO that is.:(

meh

Wow!

Didn't understand a word said - why can't everyone speak English - but I found the song excellant. [Sort of Pakistani Bon Jovi.]

My only concern is the aircraft. They all look dated, and focusing on an outdated 'copter [which I can't locate the correct spelling for] makes the PAF look like a historic-flight as opposed to a fighting-force.

May God protect Pakistan, not least if the IAF choose to purchase the EF Typhoon. I don't think we westerners see enough coverage of your nation, it's culture and it's people - outside of the WTO that is.:(
Thank the 1990's embargo but if they do attack then they will have a huge problem on the groung if not in the air.

yess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow!

yes PAF is outdated but the modernization plan is underway.

-36 FC-20 a advance version of Chinese J-10 and its likely the number will also increase to 70+
-70+ F-16 MLU M3 (block 52 equivalent) and 18-36 Block 52+. and 500 AMRAAM AIM-120 C5..
-250 JF-17 we only know that first 150 will have french avionics radar with armament package like MICA, and chinese SD-10 and either south african A-darter or ASRAAM. next 100 will be a advance version.
-Pakistani ACM has said earlier that PAF modernization plan will have the same squadron strength as today.. meaning PAF is still short of 100 or so MRCA which may cover up next 10 years or so..

As for IAF opting for EF-2000 lol.. thats a joke.. my bet is on FA-18 super hornet which india is super interested in..
anyways.. IAF always had technical and numerical advantage over PAF for the past 61 years...

and ho.. that out dated chopper both india and pakistan still posses them...