Outdated Weapon

Jagtco13

The Stg77A1 or as many of you may know it as the STEYR AUG, has become one of my everyday Item. IIt is a fairly old weapon in comparison to many other models as well as its newer models such as the A2 and the A3. Why do countries such as Australia, Austria ect. still have it as their main Assault rifle?

All info welcome.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Stg77A1 or as many of you may know it as the STEYR AUG, has become one of my everyday Item. IIt is a fairly old weapon in comparison to many other models as well as its newer models such as the A2 and the A3. Why do countries such as Australia, Austria ect. still have it as their main Assault rifle?

All info welcome.
Go have a google around regarding the F88 (Australia's designation for the AUG). It's been upgraded substantially since it entered service in its original form.

You could read this: EF88: Australia’s Next-Generation Assault Rifle | The Rogue Adventurer

Cadredave

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro

All info welcome.
Well if its a fairly old weapon then the M16/M4 would be ancient...seriously its a very capable weapon it major plus is its 20 inch barrel, it can and will be up graded just like the M16/M4.