old threads

redsoulja

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well they are corwding up the forums list adn it makes it look like we have hundreds of active threads even though participation only exists in some threads
we should have a section in the forums for threads that have been active for yhe pastmonth or so
older thread should be deleted or "stored"

and why did u close off american foreignpolicy thread???

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
It doesn't make sense to keep two different databases of same forum. You have no idea how much work that involves and contant moving of threads. What happens if someone wants to comment on old threads?

Its fine the way it is. You post your reply in threads you want to, you discuss topics that you like. If there are old threads and you don't like them, ignore them. Thats how it is in FORUMS. As threads get old and no replies are added to them, they keep moving back...back into that forum/sections pages. If you want you can go on to pages 2, 3, 4, and so on to look at them.

What about your foreign policy thread? I don't know what you are talking about there. So can't really comment on that. When you need to know something and why an action was taken provide link to that thread so we are on same page when you throw a question.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay, some moderator must have closed that. So, I will let them say something about why lock it.