North Korea - New technology - A CIA idea to kill the Dear Leader?

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got a link to a story by the Telegraph on North Korea. This project has:
"...taken almost 10 years of work, but North Korea has acquired the technology to launch a project very dear to its leader's heart - the nation's first...[???]

...In the late 1990s Kim brought a team of [???] to North Korea to instruct his army officers how to make [???]... in a country that cannot feed many of its 24 million inhabitants..."​
Please guess what new capability the North Koreans have acquired. Is this a CIA plot to kill the dear leader by allowing the North Korean army to acquire this technology?

Please post what you thought North Korea acquired in their ability to make before clicking on this link for the answer. :D

P.S. This is an off topic thread for forum members wishing to increase their post count without any fear of being wrong.

Grim901

I clicked the link so I won't bother guessing/revealing.

I lol'ed. You have to admit, the man has style. In fact he may even be my favourite living dicatator.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahahaha. Yeah. I read about that. If you want I can get some other DPRK material from another forum I frequent. Photos and such.

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ahahaha. Yeah. I read about that. If you want I can get some other DPRK material from another forum I frequent. Photos and such.
Please do. The more the merrier. ;)

BTW on a unrelated topic, I learned on that long-ago that an officer/general shall not, ever, under any circumstances argue with a warrant officer (if that officer/general wants to come across as competent :) ). Please read how Major Gen. Charles Dunlap got an earful from Chief Warrant Officer John Robinson of the United States Army in opposing op-eds. You'll see that the general did not do so well.

Last edited:

IPA35

When Kim dies they could abolish the state as is the endgoal of marxism.

I bet North Korean would be relativly welfaring without the embargo's.
(They could have a better army too.)

Ananda

The Bunker Group
When Kim dies they could abolish the state as is the endgoal of marxism.
If the Emperror Kim dies, then his subjects will flooded to the south of DMZ..Why bother to stay..?? The Dear Leader is Gone..Lets join our brethen in south for real food..:)

IPA35

I do belive the country has a chance to become alot richer if the goverment tries to lift the embargoes.

Falstaff

Very good one ;)

Douglas Adams couldn't have invented a more bizarre government than the North Korean one...

(post count +1)