Ngatimozart's Vid Thread.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
US Forest Service AH-1 Huey Cobra used for fire fighting.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
A USAAC film on strange aircraft. It's pre WW2. Some interesting concepts there and I wonder how much white lightning was consumed in the process.

John Fedup

The Bunker Group
A USAAC film on strange aircraft. It's pre WW2. Some interesting concepts there and I wonder how much white lightning was consumed in the process.

Better white lightning than tax payer dollars! Have to admire these guys, likely using their money and perhaps friends to realize their dream machines. Today, I guess you have to be as rich as Bezos, Musk, or Branson to realize your flight dreams.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Better white lightning than tax payer dollars! Have to admire these guys, likely using their money and perhaps friends to realize their dream machines. Today, I guess you have to be as rich as Bezos, Musk, or Branson to realize your flight dreams.
By the look of some of those machines you'd have to imbide of a couple of jugs of white lightning before you flew them.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
A UK Forces News video on Sir Peter Jackson's WW1 aircraft collection and his WW1 memorabilia collection. He owns The Vintage Aviator Ltd and he's got the largest collection of flying WW1 aircraft in the world.