New Zealand invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

t68

New Zealand will have to fund enough defense spending to keep at least some force Australia will be happy with. Otherwise, Australia will dump New Zealand as the US did. What bothers me is the fact that even if Australia terminated the Anzac Treaty, I don't think the citizens of New Zealand would blink an eye.

New Zealand is standing on the edge of the cliff as it is. They may step over the cliff with any more cuts.... Treaty partners expect help, not a burden.....

I really canot see Australia pulling the plug on the anzus treaty even tho the US have in name only,If it came to the crunch i am willing to beat my last dollar that both Australia and the United States will come to the aid of New Zealand .

With the question about who whould want to invade NZ,i think in the not to distant future with the world going mad about climate control,what does NZ have that everybody need's ,fresh water!!!
Well Australia needs some more to fill our dams.

I am not say it is the case but who knows in the next half centry what nations will do to survive.
I have also read that northern hemisphere fisherman are starting to look at the southern ocean's for their catch as northern stock's have been over fished.

A modest increase in the defence budget of New Zealand imo is needed for not only working with allied partners and protecting your eez

MrConservative

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really canot see Australia pulling the plug on the anzus treaty even tho the US have in name only,If it came to the crunch i am willing to beat my last dollar that both Australia and the United States will come to the aid of New Zealand .

With the question about who whould want to invade NZ,i think in the not to distant future with the world going mad about climate control,what does NZ have that everybody need's ,fresh water!!!
Well Australia needs some more to fill our dams.

I am not say it is the case but who knows in the next half centry what nations will do to survive.
I have also read that northern hemisphere fisherman are starting to look at the southern ocean's for their catch as northern stock's have been over fished.

A modest increase in the defence budget of New Zealand imo is needed for not only working with allied partners and protecting your eez
Water... yep I reckon thats what you Aussies are after. You skippies really are planning an invasion what with your huge defence spend up.:D The penny has dropped. I watched a programme on TVNZ 7 tonight where one commentator said that more water flows into the sea from NZ rivers and streams than all of Australia where water is becoming a scarce resource. What with all that white stuff on South Island mountains. I think you sending over all those skiers to Queentown are really there to case the joint - working out ways to melt the stuff and ship it back. To think we thought it was going to be some emerging superpower from the north going to invade when its been Skippy all along after our clear 100% pure H2O.

Ozzy Blizzard

Water... yep I reckon thats what you Aussies are after. You skippies really are planning an invasion what with your huge defence spend up.:D The penny has dropped. I watched a programme on TVNZ 7 tonight where one commentator said that more water flows into the sea from NZ rivers and streams than all of Australia where water is becoming a scarce resource. What with all that white stuff on South Island mountains. I think you sending over all those skiers to Queentown are really there to case the joint - working out ways to melt the stuff and ship it back. To think we thought it was going to be some emerging superpower from the north going to invade when its been Skippy all along after our clear 100% pure H2O.
I was down there on a "recce" mission last year. Ha! And you all thought I was a tourist!!!! The data I gathered has played a critical element in our plans to conquer the new province of East Tasmania (south island)!!!! You'll be seeing the commonwealth star on your flags soon comrade kiwis!!!

Twickiwi

I was down there on a "recce" mission last year. Ha! And you all thought I was a tourist!!!! The data I gathered has played a critical element in our plans to conquer the new province of East Tasmania (south island)!!!! You'll be seeing the commonwealth star on your flags soon comrade kiwis!!!
You honour us with statehood? I thought you would just establish a protectorate with a Lieutenant Governor out of Hobart. You wouldn't have to issue Passports and be able to control immigration at last with draconian visa arrangements. Let me be first to congratulate our glorious conquerors although there's nothing we can do to help Wallabies, and there isn't a man alive among the occupied prepared to wear yellow down their backs to play cricket.

Ozzy Blizzard

You honour us with statehood? I thought you would just establish a protectorate with a Lieutenant Governor out of Hobart. You wouldn't have to issue Passports and be able to control immigration at last with draconian visa arrangements. Let me be first to congratulate our glorious conquerors although there's nothing we can do to help Wallabies, and there isn't a man alive among the occupied prepared to wear yellow down their backs to play cricket.
We have a fate in store for you that is far worse than following the Wallabies. Yes that’s right Australian Rules Football!!! Under current plans several "re education" camps will be established in order to teach the sporting public how to play (under fear of execution).

exported_kiwi

We have a fate in store for you that is far worse than following the Wallabies. Yes that’s right Australian Rules Football!!! Under current plans several "re education" camps will be established in order to teach the sporting public how to play (under fear of execution).
Now this is a reason for NZ to invade Victoria at the very least! We might be able to teach them to play a real sport (Rugby union) if such a concept can sink into those neanderthal craniums of the players in the VFL, LOL!

Ozzy Blizzard

Now this is a reason for NZ to invade Victoria at the very least! We might be able to teach them to play a real sport (Rugby union) if such a concept can sink into those neanderthal craniums of the players in the VFL, LOL!
We are actually getting a "Super 15" team in Melbourne, which originally I thought was great because I hate leuge and this is a form of rugby I actually enjoy watching. But now the consipiracy is becoming clearer!!! We will haveour people investigate this "new" team to ensure it is not some plot launched by you Kiwi's....

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Having looked at the category, there appear to be three different active threads covering general NZDF topics. At present I am considering merging all three threads together. If posters have objections to this, please either post within the thread the do not want merged with the others, and/or send me a PM with their reason(s) why.
-Preceptor

recce.k1

Personally I think the "New Zealand Invasion" thread, whilst it started off with good intentions, has somehow grown legs of its own and themes are now repeating themselves each time a new "poster" arrives and comments (and then everyone else counter comments) etc.

Could this thread be closed for posters comments perhaps instead? Otherwise merging this into the NZDF General discussions will be somewhat dis-jointed and out of context alot of the time? Another reason for closing this thread is that time and time again various people have pointed out the impracticalities of the subject.

As for the NZ Forces in a War Zone, this one isn't so odd-ball, but perhaps it might be better of merged with NZDF General Discussions?

Twickiwi

Personally I think the "New Zealand Invasion" thread, whilst it started off with good intentions, has somehow grown legs of its own and themes are now repeating themselves each time a new "poster" arrives and comments (and then everyone else counter comments) etc.

Could this thread be closed for posters comments perhaps instead? Otherwise merging this into the NZDF General discussions will be somewhat dis-jointed and out of context alot of the time? Another reason for closing this thread is that time and time again various people have pointed out the impracticalities of the subject.

As for the NZ Forces in a War Zone, this one isn't so odd-ball, but perhaps it might be better of merged with NZDF General Discussions?
Agreed. Close NZ Invasion. Merge NZ Forces in a War Zone.

MrConservative

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally I wanted this 'invasion' thread taken down a month ago. It has no reason to exist anymore now that we know it was the Aussies going to invade to get our 100% pure water all along. Aussies go blame Blizzard as he let the koala out of the bag. So by all means merge it and NZ forces in a war zone into the main NZDF thread.:)

Ozzy Blizzard

To be honest I don’t even know why this thread has lasted so long without even a feasible threat we can hypothesise about.

And dont worry, our plans are coming along nicely.... ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.