New User URL in Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yess

Post # 1766 above was copied from here:

http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/ideas2006/index.html

Seaprince, please don't forget to include references/source of your information. If it happens again, we will remind you of it with a ban for few weeks.

The Rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php
i believe seaprince did mentioned that he can not post URLs so thats why he is posting pictures as url.:cool: their is a rule for newbie that over 16 posts should be made before having the privilege of posting urls. and i think that rule sucks.:confused:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
i believe seaprince did mentioned that he can not post URLs so thats why he is posting pictures as url.:cool: their is a rule for newbie that over 16 posts should be made before having the privilege of posting urls. and i think that rule sucks.:confused:
The rules are there to stop spam.

You cannot post full URL but it doesn't stop you from saying "got the info from Pakdef.info" website. :)

Thanks

yess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The rules are there to stop spam.

You cannot post full URL but it doesn't stop you from saying "got the info from Pakdef.info" website. :)

Thanks
got it ;)
its kind of off topic but have to ask you one thing. are you pakistani or american?

pshamim

Verified Defense Pro
got it ;)
its kind of off topic but have to ask you one thing. are you pakistani or american?
What motivates you to ask this absurd question. Has anyone asked you about your nationality?

This is an international forum and you are not required to disclose your personal information to be a member.

yess

What motivates you to ask this absurd question. Has anyone asked you about your nationality?

This is an international forum and you are not required to disclose your personal information to be a member.
because i went to his profile and saw that his favorite sport is "cricket" and he lives in states. now do americans like cricket?

mysterious

I think your wasting time posting such off-topic things since you'd be better off to wait till you can PM and then ask Webbie. IMHO, its a useless question on this forum. If his profile says he is from the States that means he's American and he likes cricket. Thats all you need to know.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
because i went to his profile and saw that his favorite sport is "cricket" and he lives in states. now do americans like cricket?
He has Pakistani, Indians & Australians as friends. What u expect? Plus he wrote Cricket in sarcasm.

yess

oh please forget it! i expected a quick answer from him and ending the off topic conversation, but you guys just rubbed it as hard as you could.
and lets end this conversation right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.