New Pictures of JF-17

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Binish, some of the pics are in the gallery here at defencetalk.com

You may go to >> Special Events >> Defence Models >> Models Airforce album to see. Also, check out models for JF-17 in its album.

Thanks

umair

Peace Enforcer
GREAT WORK! Londo keep it up!
Sniff! I really liked the climax with the Mig pilot putting his plane between the Kh-37 and the base.(Though it only happens in movies :D )
Can u do one of a starfighter or a Sabre ;)

jogi

umair said:
The smoke trail reminds me of the early GE-J79 turbojets used in the F-104s and F-4s.A pilot could spot the fighter ten miles away just by it's dense smoke trail.
But still she is a beaut! I grow to like it more and more every time I see it. :pak :china
Can any one give details of the recent changes made in FC-1. Heard there have been slight design changes in it, any one got the pics?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WAR said:
I think the pictures are removed from the site. As today I opened the mentioned site, the message is:
404 Site not found.
Is it possible for a reload?
The above link would not work as the file which shows the picture was replaced... The pictures are still there under.

Pakistan > Air Force > Fighters > JF-17

jogi

WebMaster said:
The above link would not work as the file which shows the picture was replaced... The pictures are still there under.

Pakistan > Air Force > Fighters > JF-17
I heard that new fighter is not passing the mach run, due to air intakes. Heard they have slightly changed the intakes. Some blokes even say that its new design meets the airframe requirement of fourth generation fighters???? Any one to update on this!!!!

I have old pictures , i am asking for new ones. Mate the link does not open

Ciao