My design of a Future PAF Fighter.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Excellent effort. Try using some professional drawing software to make. MS Paint does not offer as much features as other drawing Softwares. ;)

mysterious

Good for a late night dream I'd say! Too difficult to convert 'that' design to reality as its taking too much stuff from too many other platforms! :cop

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
P.A.F said:
i would prefer if you comment on the picture. :cop
I'm sure you would but I won't because that would only encourage you and that's not what I want to do. :roll

srirangan

Banned Member
The design seems heavily influenced by the Flanker design. It'd nose seems a bit longer than required though. Is it just your design of a fighter, or are you sure it will be a future fighter for the PAF? :?:

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's just my design. Made up. ;) you never know one day it could be an aircraft. i can easily just send a copy of it to CAC and see what they have to say about it. i've sent it to BAe but have not had a reply yet.

srirangan

Banned Member
hey good luck then!
you must work on the design of the main frame too, and tell them how the engine's gonna be integrated with the build.

A

Aussie Digger

Interesting, the top view looks very similar to a single engined Rafale to me, front on it looks like an F-16 and side on it appears to be an F-16/SU-27 hybrid. Is it a good design for the air intakes to be inclined back like that? Every jet I've ever seen with intakes like that (F-14, F-15, Mig 25, SU-27/30, Tornado, Super Hornet etc) have their intakes swept forwards. Still it boasts a good number of hardpoints, nice high cockpit to ensure good visibility for the pilot. I'm not sure single-engined fighters are a good idea though, the thrust and reliability of 2 engines outway the fuel consumption and weight penalty in my view, The nose seems a bit too rakish as well. You want a nice big "nose" to allow you a decent radar. Radar Aperture size (and hence range, capability etc) is constrained by the size of the "nose" on the aircraft. Look at the F-15 or SU-27/30. They are both massive fighter aircraft with 2 engines and big noses (and thus big powerful radars) and conversley are also the most combat capable fighters currently available. Not a bad effort anyway. Cheers.

adsH

tatra said:
P.A.F said:
Well........ any comments
Quite frankly, I would rather see genuine military images.
People that work hard and don't make it Any where either become great teachers or your worst nightmare!! which one are you tatra seems like you know what you are!!
and genuine is what you believe inn, discouraging others would only put you deeper into the cycle of destruction that you already seam to be spiraling down into. Its people like you, in history that have discouraged great minds from progressing. Albert Einstein was discouraged in his childhood but he stuck with what he believed in and made it through !!!!

"P.A.F" keep up the Good work stick with it You'll get far if you realy wan't to, some one told me once that "if there is a Will there is a Way"

mysterious

Someone in here just said the design looks like heavily influenced by a "Flanker"! Hello?? Which angle of that design is 'heavily' from the Flanker? Its a mix-up of the F-16, J-10 and a Mirage (with a slight 'hint' of the Flanker), I'd say. :smokingc: Good job P.A.F.