Military Videos - Watch all here!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay folks, new section had to come because military videos are here! I hope it is useful!

Link:
Military Videos | DefenceTalk | Defense & Military News - Forums - Pictures - Weapons

DefenceTalk won't host the videos but you will be able to watch the military videos uploaded on 17 different websites out there.

Videos related to world military, military excercises, military tests, missile tests, shootings, gun firing, explosions, air force videos, army videos, navy videos, air force excercises, etc. linked from 17 most popular video hosting websites such as: Google Video, YouTube, iFilm, Vimeo, Metacafe, Bolt (for Audio & Video), Bofunk, Break, Jumpcut, Current TV, MySpace Video Code, Revver, FreeVideoBlog, Streetfire Videos, Crossroad Videos, Anime Episodes, Dropshots - All on DefenceTalk.com.

Now you don't have to browse 17 websites for the videos, we will have them right here for you...this is one of its kind service as far as Military videos are concerned so please give some time to fill up that section soon and if you want to help out keep it updated, you are welcomed to do so. Contact me!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or
Contact Us

Thanks and Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Photographer/Contributor
Verified Defense Pro
So what happens when I upload video to Defence Talk? Upload page lists mpeg,mpg,avi,asf,wmv,mov as Allowable Image Types. I have some airshow videos-Harrier, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. I tried to upload some a while back but it failed. Thanks.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scott, you can upload them on DefenceTalk gallery (as you upload pictures) OR you can upload them to Google/youtube and then give me the links and I will post in the videos section or you can do that as well(after I create you a username and password for that section).

What is size of the videos?

Thanks!

Scott

Photographer/Contributor
Verified Defense Pro
Largest 26 mb, most 10-14 mb, some smaller. Thanks, S

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just an update on this...

Military Videos | DefenceTalk | Defense & Military News - Forums - Pictures - Weapons

The video section is now live again and will be updated regularly. The videos (of popular aircraft, vehicles and ships) will show up on defencetalk within few hours after they are on youtube... from any user, automagically :)

We won't be moderating the comments in the videos that much as they are from youtube and are imported as they are posted. So, if you see some bad language, please excuse. Why read the comments anyway? Just watch the videos. :p

Please report any problems in here.

Thanks and enjoy!

T.C.P

Hey every time I click the link from Web Masters first post I get directed here with an error message...