J-10 wins in dogfight against su-27

mysterious

Paxter's post was perfectly ok until the last sentence; how the hell in the end Pakistanis came in??? J-10 being better or worse than Su-27 is not related to Pakistan in any way. I seriously dont know how wierd people can get like this out of their non-dying hatred for Pakistan!?!?!? :mad

Paxter

Im sorry about that remark, wont happend again, again, sorry about that remark to all pakistani :cry

adsH

Paxter said:
Im sorry about that remark, wont happend again, again, sorry about that remark to all pakistani :cry
hey i am sorry too i am removing my remarks too u seem like a decent person sorry about what i said. :roll

ipfreak

personally i doubt j-10 would be better than su-27 overall. it might won tht dog fight under some conditions but one can't claim j-10 is better than su-27 just because of that ...

i i flew that su-27, any pilot would defeat me by flying mig-15 ...

wishful thinking again

ipfreak

personally i doubt j-10 would be better than su-27 overall. it might won tht dog fight under some conditions but one can't claim j-10 is better than su-27 just because of that ...

i i flew that su-27, any pilot would defeat me by flying mig-15 ...

wishful thinking again

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
mostly depends on the pilot, u get a dumbass in the cockpit of Su-27 against an ace in a J-10, of coz the su-27 will lose. if both pilot have similar skill level, su-27 is more likely to be the winner due to slightly better manoeuvrability, but against a J-10A wif TVC, it'll most likely lose.