• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
adsH said:
gf did you say the author said it was in the early to mid 90's i thought India was not involved with israel they didn't even accept israel as a valid entity at that time ! i think the authur of that book was in his own cloud 9 !!!
That's why I posted 3 sources (2 different books and 1 bulletin from a scientific magazine where the author was invited to make a submission), so the two other sources are Pakistani.

I'll leave it up to others to make a call on this.

adsH

gf0012 said:
adsH said:
gf did you say the author said it was in the early to mid 90's i thought India was not involved with israel they didn't even accept israel as a valid entity at that time ! i think the authur of that book was in his own cloud 9 !!!
That's why I posted 3 sources (2 different books and 1 bulletin from a scientific magazine where the author was invited to make a submission), so the two other sources are Pakistani.

I'll leave it up to others to make a call on this.
thanx GF for the link i am going to read up on those books, needed too any way i was looking for this story along time-ago i spent some considerable time trying to search for this but i couldn't thanx again