Is America playing with India and Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaf

North Korea exploded its first nuke today. Who do you think helped them to build it? Who do you think sent them the uranium processing factory used to build it?
Dude Pakistan's Nuclear Program is Uranium based and North Korea's Plutonium based

This is not the first thread where you are trying to spread anger against America what exactly you trying to do … now stop labeling America for everything.. did you see Joint news conference by Bush and Musharaf ?? aahh I don’t think so …

Well I have serious doubt now that you are not American and spreading sum1 else’s agenda ….

CIA was the one who created Mujahidin Hey did you saw that Movie ummm Rambo III just refreshing your memories

Stop bashing Muslims you aren’t helping USA Muslim relations a bit

rich i am going to repost this maybe you hit your head earlier and miss it. this from the actual commander on the ground who is fighting the wot. also, check date on it...

U.S. General Praises Pakistan's Role In Fighting War On Terrorism
Published on 10/8/2006

Islamabad, Pakistan — The commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East praised Pakistan's intelligence service on Saturday for its fight against terrorism. Gen. John Abizaid, who met with President Gen. Pervez Musharraf on Saturday, made the comments in talks with Musharraf at his office in Rawalpindi, near the capital Islamabad, a government statement said. “(Abizaid) particularly lauded the role of Pakistan's intelligence agencies in the anti-terror campaign, and said their cooperation was crucial in thwarting plots and apprehending most-wanted terrorists,” it said.

link

Last edited:

Rich

Dude Pakistan's Nuclear Program is Uranium based and North Korea's Plutonium based
Your kidding right? If your not aware of the history then Im just not going to take up space here again with it.

I get a chuckle reading your posts, it seems you are on some type of blind personal crusade? Pakistan, a country which cleans up mess created by western powers is a terrorist state? It seems you are very angry and mad at something and only way for you to relax is through pile of accusation along with articles from anti-country/hate sites which are run by Pakistan's enemy #1.
And your simplistic view makes me chuckle as well. Afghanistan was invaded by the Soviet Union to prop up a "communist" government they had installed in the first place. The only American involvement was money and support we sent to the Mujahadeen to fight the communists. Remember them? Remember the Soviet union with the 20,000 nuclear warheads aimed at us? A "mess created by the western powers they cleaned up". Thats a remarkable statement, "notice how you dont back it up with any facts again".:rolleyes: And after the Soviets withdrew pray tell me what could we have done to get the Mujahadeen to lay down their arms and get day jobs?

I aint angry about anything. Please stick to the topic. I cant help but wonder why you are sticking up for the Pakistanis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_atrocities You do know how to use a search engine dont you to investigate the Bangladeshi genocide yourself.

Oh, and I agree the mujahadeen couldn't have been as successful without US help. And I agree the CIA was involved. Brilliant move that, stopping the Soviets. Kudos to both Carter and Reagan.

And as usual some are accusing me of hating Muslims:eek:nfloorl: I'm not against a friendship with Pakistan or the Muslim world but we had better do it with our eyes open and while acknowledging the past. Nobody,no people, and no nation, is perfect. However we as Americans are so disturbed by the thought anyone would want to fight a war over religion that we stick our heads in the sand when others are doing so. For decades we were flimm-flammed into believing the Saudis were our friends when the entire time the Kingdom was supporting terror groups with money and fighters. The House of Saud even made a secret agreement with Al Qaeda telling them they could do what they want as long as they left the House of Saud be.

And anyone that doesn't think Pakistan gave North Korea significant help building their nukes and missiles is in denial. Or are the nuclear scientists lying? http://www.thebulletin.org/article_nn.php?art_ofn=mj05norris

More recently, Pakistan has played a substantial role in the progress of North Korea's nuclear program. In the second half of the 1990s, Abdul Qadeer Khan, scientist and "father" of Pakistan's nuclear program, supplied uranium enrichment equipment and perhaps even warhead designs to North Korea, according to some news reports. Khan originally came to world attention for stealing centrifuge designs and equipment while working in the Netherlands in the 1970s. After returning to Pakistan, Khan used suppliers from around the world to build centrifuges capable of enriching uranium for Pakistan's bomb program. Those vendors and manufacturers became the foundation of an extensive and profitable black market run by Khan and others, which amassed hundreds of millions of dollars. U.S. intelligence agencies monitored Khan's network for years but did little to halt the traffic, so as not to compromise sources and methods or, later, jeopardize relations with Pakistan. Achieving short-term foreign policy goals took precedence over preventing widespread nuclear proliferation. [4]
I never said the Pakistani people were the ones who gave the North Koreans nukes. They cant even vote so how could they give away nukes? I dont believe for a second that the Khan network could have functioned as it did without the knowledge of the then Govt. of Pakistan, most of all the knowledge of the ISI. In a Police state how in hell could the top nuclear scientists of Pakistan board a civilian airliner, fly to North Korea, and nobody in Govt, the Police, or Intelligence, know it?:eek:nfloorl:

And so.......
This is not the first thread where you are trying to spread anger against America what exactly you trying to do … now stop labeling America for everything.. did you see Joint news conference by Bush and Musharraf ?? aahh I don’t think so …
They are Politicians what do you expect them to say? SANFU'ee??? Personally I do believe Musharraf wants better ties with America and doesn't like terrorism. I myself admire the man but he is under tremendous pressure and can only do so much because much of Pakistan's population sympathizes with their Islamic brothers. Most of all his ISI which has always been sympathetic with Islamic terrorists.

And any US General is also under orders to stress the "good" in the relationship and not the "bad". Personally it troubles me to think that some of my countrymen are that naive to think the current resurgence of the Taliban in Afghanistan was done without Pakistani assistance.

Nice bunch the Taliban. Yeah they certainly "fixed" Afghanistan. Now let me ask you one question. The Taliban were/are intolerant religious fanatics right? They hate westerners, hate non-believers, sheltered and aided Osama and company right? Fought the alliance, indeed are still fighting us. Committed all sorts of vicious and intolerant acts correct?

Why would you think the elements in Pakistan that created the Taliban, and helped them every step of the way, would suddenly now consider them enemies? And the Americans as now their friends?

You cant really believe that???

rich said:
And any US General is also under orders to stress the "good" in the relationship and not the "bad". Personally it troubles me to think that some of my countrymen are that naive to think the current resurgence of the Taliban in Afghanistan was done without Pakistani assistance.
its not about stressing the "good" in the relationship its about what he said below which is common sense but maybe you dont have that.

"Kabul has made veiled charges Islamabad still supports its former protege and the Afghan intelligence chief said last week Pakistan had not given up "its interference and aggression".

There is always this notion there is collusion on the part of the Pakistan government," U.S. General John Abizaid, whose command includes Iraq and Afghanistan, told reporters at Bagram airbase outside Kabul on the eve of a visit to Islamabad.

"And I absolutely don't believe that. Pakistani soldiers are fighting and dying to accomplish their military missions. You don't order your soldiers into the field against the enemy in order to play some sort of a game in neighbouring countries."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ISL10958.htm

if the mayor of kabul karzai wasn't as incompetent as he is, the situation would be better off in afganstan. all he does accuse others for his failures. maybe a lesson in personal responsiblity will help him.

Last edited:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Rich, the more you post the more non-American you sound. First the hate sites run by Indians and now wikipedia as the source, anything you read from neutral sources?

When Pakistan tested its nuclear bomb and missiles, it was said that North Korea has helped Pakistan and now that North Korea has tested its nuclear weapon some are trying to put the blame on Pakistan and sadly enough, the dots don't line up. The basis of their allegation is the "AQ Khan" Network, which was supported, funded, supplied by companies in Europe and US... even with AQ Khan gone from the nuclear blackmarket scenery, the companies that were doing business with him are now doing business with someone else.

Our government (US), other western countries as well as international bodies who are in the know have acknowledged what Pakistan is has done, is doing and will continue to do so in fight against regional bullies, war on terrorism and the rest. The military leaders as well as planners ON THE GROUND have also appreciated the help which Pakistani government, people and intelligencia have provided which led to break up of much of Al Qaeda and Taliban. If it weren't for that help, the failures of west in Afghanistan would be more apparent.

And I am not saying this because I want to but I think we should be appreciative of our friends and allies who ARE helping us and my comments are purely based on DoD, MoD, Dept State, US White House, US government press releases and comments from the military personel, planners and folks on the ground... you don't even have to browse to one of those fancy MSM websites to get this information, its right there on US governmental websites, only if you wish to educate your self and only if you are willing to put your prejudices, hatred and bias aside that you will be able to digest such information from our own sources about WOT and our friends who are doing something to help. And mind you, Pakistan is doing more than many other countries combined. It should be the US that should have 80,000+ troops in Afghanistan looking and killing Bin Laden and his friends but that job is left for Pakistan to do and so far major Al-Qaeda leaders have been captured and / or killed by none other than Pakistan.

For a country like Pakistan, surrounded by foes, it needs all the weapons it can get plus some more so it can defend it self just like any other country should and with any means necessary.

On the other hand, the countries and their people that are questioning Pakistan and carry this "blame it on Pakistan" attitude, what have they done in war on terrorism? Sadly, they have no record to show their achievements and all they like to do is jump on the 9/11 band wagon and spread misinformation and ignorance just to score that point against Pakistan as far as public relation/public image is concerned. :rolleyes:

Moreover, if you feel so strongly about Pakistan and how evil it is, why don't you pick up a gun and go fight. RIP!

Topic closed!

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.