IRIAF MiG-29

Patzek

The whole point of the helmet that it shows all the AC details,
speed, attitude, degrees, and weapons.
it works the same as the AC computer, only that you can look on the aircraft and not to look on the monitors and do like evrey other AC does.
if its from long range you don't need it, its the same as look forward, and you wont launch a python 5 from 100km.
i have alot of information about it but its in hebrew and i don't know how to transalte it very good..

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Patzek said:
The whole point of the helmet that it shows all the AC details,
speed, attitude, degrees, and weapons.
it works the same as the AC computer, only that you can look on the aircraft and not to look on the monitors and do like evrey other AC does.
if its from long range you don't need it, its the same as look forward, and you wont launch a python 5 from 100km.
i have alot of information about it but its in hebrew and i don't know how to transalte it very good..
Dont worry there is alot of information on this on the net, no need to translate Hebrew to English:) . Lets get back to the topic.

now

yes that is right Iran needs aircraft with better engian because RD 33 lacks the endurence when compaired to western engeans. and as for the matter of perchase of AWAC's from Brizil, let me tell you that it is not possible remember that there is an embargo on Iran. but because Iran needs these so much, they are working on there own version but this project has not even started yet because of financial problems and mishandeling of the idea. but yes Iran is in need for this thing specially because of the Mig-29s.

now

now said:
yes that is right Iran needs aircraft with better engian because RD 33 lacks the endurence when compaired to western engeans. and as for the matter of perchase of AWAC's from Brizil, let me tell you that it is not possible remember that there is an embargo on Iran. but because Iran needs these so much, they are working on there own version but this project has not even started yet because of financial problems and mishandeling of the idea. but yes Iran is in need for this thing specially because of the Mig-29s.
sorry about that wrong threth