Iran building a mock-up carrier

John Fedup

The Bunker Group
They probably filmed the barges destruction and we will see the footage appearing from now on as, " Hezbollah sinks Zionist battleship", ISIL drives off Crusader fleet", or "Iran rules the waves".
Don't think Iran would want to see any positive comment about ISIL as they want to kill them off just as much as the West does.

My2Cents

They probably filmed the barges destruction and we will see the footage appearing from now on as, " Hezbollah sinks Zionist battleship", ISIL drives off Crusader fleet", or "Iran rules the waves".
Interesting how:
  • They used mostly using unguided artillery rockets to do it, with an abysmal hit percentage.
  • That the anti-ship missiles with documented hits were fired line of sight.
  • That they claim that Khalij Fars missiles were fired but don't document any hits
  • ditto Hoot supercavitating torpedoes.

Interesting how:
  • They used mostly using unguided artillery rockets to do it, with an abysmal hit percentage.
  • That the anti-ship missiles with documented hits were fired line of sight.
  • That they claim that Khalij Fars missiles were fired but don't document any hits
  • ditto Hoot supercavitating torpedoes.
Agree. Didn't seem to demonstrate any capability at all. They should have just stuffed the thing full of explosives and used a 'timed' charge, then claiming the hit as sort of carrier killer..

I was more surprised how that footage was edited. Poor doesn't even describe. Hastily panning across and looking out from a beach, onto a stationary target to just witness the hit, makes this a comedy at best. I thought at one point, one of the military 'generals' sitting front row in the stand, was actually doing the commentary.

My2Cents

Forgot to mention the helicopter “assault landing” that would have been vastly out numbered by the onboard Marine contingent.