I apologise

Status
Not open for further replies.

srirangan

Banned Member
I apologise for the heated arguments I've had with mysterious, they've been out of topic and a touch harsh from both of us. Sorry for giving the mod's some extra work, I know how it feels to be moderating, you must be hating the both of us.. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
No need to apologize. Just don't get too emotional when discussing serious issues. Emotionalism is anti logic. :D

mysterious

Its me who gets high-lighted in such heated debates with you kids! First there was this Indian, amit21mech, after that it was another Indian, Indus for sometime and now you. Dont target my posts specifically without having enough stuff to support it as I really dont have the time and energy to keep replying in tit-for-tat scenarios. Thnkyou! I assure you, your effort will be appreciated. :smokingc:

srirangan

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. Nice invitation for another flame war. I could take offence to a number of stuff in your top post, but then it's you and as you just state you've had an history of getting into trouble so I'll save you some. Peace. :smokingc:

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
And now that we've established that, there is no need for either of you to respond to the rest of this post.

:mrgreen

mysterious

Actually I just pondered over my previous heated debates and a smile just sprouted out across my face after realizing that none of those were initiated by me. :smokingc:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
gf0012 said:
And now that we've established that, there is no need for either of you to respond to the rest of this post.

:mrgreen

I think the BOLD part is very clear enough for even a blind person to see and understand.

Ban or temp ban is on the way if you two don't fix your tones and the way you disrespect each other, your countries, your people, your opinions and most of all DT forums.

ENJOY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.