HI Friends

madrasjat

I am Swaminathan from Tamil Nadu India. I have completed my B.A. Defence and Strategic studies in the year 2003-06. I am the only child of late Mr.N.S.Natarajan who served in the EME wing of Indian Army during the 1971 India-Pakistan war.:).I am here to promote Peace and to promote peace i need to understand war i hope every one will teach me something.

the road runner

Gday Swaminathan,and welcome to the forum.Just to let you know there is a "New Members"section that you should post this introduction in. I am sure one of the Mods will merge it with this thread.Also its not that good to use you real name in my opinion especially if you have given your place of residence.
Once again Welcome to the forum

dragonfire

Welcome to the forum

Can you tell me if the course you did could be done by correspondence

Dont use your name, but good tht is a common name in Tamil Nadu - out of 60 Million Tamils there could be atleast a million with the same sir name :)

madrasjat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dragon fire ji

The Course cannot be done through correspondence in india. But in Finland some university is offering B.A, M.A., B.Sc, M.Sc in Defence and Strategic studies and Espionage and Intelligence through correspondance. I don't know if that degree will be valid:D