Help needed.... everyone good with graphics REPORT please!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
:pak < I need this kind of smilies for USA, Canada, European countries, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Japan, countries from middle east, and any other that you can make or find!

Anyone who can do it, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
I can do it but you have to wait one month till my summer holidays start cuz I am really busy nowadays. If there is someone else who can do it before that then he/she is welcome.

mmalam

Man the smilies on this forum sucks big time. First job should be to replace these smilies with some other ones.

Hey ...should i look for them or not.?? :idea:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mmalam said:
Man the smilies on this forum sucks big time. First job should be to replace these smilies with some other ones.

Hey ...should i look for them or not.?? :idea:
Sure, why not?

Whats wrong with the smilies? Did you click on "view more emoticons" ?

mmalam

WebMaster said:
Sure, why not?

Whats wrong with the smilies? Did you click on "view more emoticons" ?

Man look at them , they look like LEDs with a face made with a pointer. They should be big .. not necessarily animated .. but if they are ..it will rok then.

Furthermore , Please Change the scheme of this forum, the black font with grey background is uneasy to read.

And please make the quote differenciable. They usually get mixed up in the post. please please please make them different.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Couldn't you find a smaller Avatar?

Changes to the forum will come, when they will come. :)

About the quotes, well all you gota do is move the "text" space down thast it.

Small smilies serve the purpose, bigger smilies would do the same plus waste bandwidth. :)

Destroyer

LOL LOL LOL hahahahahahah:lol:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I was just about to tell him that Webs, WOW That thing is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!!!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Mmalam, how would it change forum experience for you or for someone else?

What would it do intellectually that smaller smilies are not doing?

How would those smilies benefit you or someone else when it comes to posting forum related material on that smaller smilies are just not doing?

no bigger than 5 KB
64x64 Pixels

Please change your avatar, its too big. :)

Thank You

PS: Your smilies are not loading that well, but we appreciate the effort guy. :) I am sure when we DO change the layout and anything else we will keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks again.

mmalam

WebMaster said:
Couldn't you find a smaller Avatar?

Changes to the forum will come, when they will come. :)

About the quotes, well all you gota do is move the "text" space down thast it.

Small smilies serve the purpose, bigger smilies would do the same plus waste bandwidth. :)

could you make the border of the qoute longer that will solve the prob.
anyways i am not i a hurry . Just putting my suggestion forum.
And for my avatar, well you should thank me for this coz before that i was using an 800X600 pic of alkhalid. good for u i realized that this board doesnt support thumbnailing.

anyway, will try to change my avatar.

mmalam

Information is better understood if it is presented well. If you dont want to change the way the info is presented no prob.
Just my two pennies.

Hay , the font size is so small , that i was hardly able to see that.. anyways i have changed my avatar.

ASSAIL

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Good morning and Happy Easter Webs.
I just posted 2 links from Google Earth and G Maps on the RAN thread.
Neither of them seem to open?

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Good morning and Happy Easter Webs.
I just posted 2 links from Google Earth and G Maps on the RAN thread.
Neither of them seem to open?
Off the top of my head, you will probably have to convert them to an image file, such as *.jpeg or *.png if you want to show the images. If you want to direct people to the links then a html url should work. I will have a look.

ASSAIL

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Off the top of my head, you will probably have to convert them to an image file, such as *.jpeg or *.png if you want to show the images. If you want to direct people to the links then a html url should work. I will have a look.
Thanks Paul, this is above my pay grade!