Greetings from Hawaii

rrob692326

Just would like to say hello from the Big Island of Hawaii I am kind of new to computers and the internet and look forward to a far better experience than the last forum (Russian) I was on. Could not understand the hate directed at me just because I was an American. Living where I do I do not get much contact with European people and was a little shocked at the anger and intolerance. Very disappointing. I hope that foul language and insults are not tolerated here. I want to learn and maybe share with members in hope of getting a better understanding of people maybe even make a friend or two. I look forward to reading your many post.
Aloha
RR.

t68

Just would like to say hello from the Big Island of Hawaii I am kind of new to computers and the internet and look forward to a far better experience than the last forum (Russian) I was on. Could not understand the hate directed at me just because I was an American. Living where I do I do not get much contact with European people and was a little shocked at the anger and intolerance. Very disappointing. I hope that foul language and insults are not tolerated here. I want to learn and maybe share with members in hope of getting a better understanding of people maybe even make a friend or two. I look forward to reading your many post.
Aloha
RR.

Welcome digger, you should enjoy your time here if your prepared to contribute and read and learn. Every one has differing opinions and we try to keep it civil, well most of the time anyway.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Aloha
RR.
Gidday cobber. Welcome to the forum. Please take time to read the rules. We look forward to your input.