Great Forum - Great Website

ELP

Just a comment that this is a really great forum and website. Keep up the great work!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello ELP,

Thank You for your comments. :)

Let us know how we can improve it for you and others and do let your friends know about DefenceTalk!

Thanks and enjoy!

Tornado F3

i agree and i am a new member, there is so much information and pictures,

would i be able to add pics because i have a camera and i might be going to the RIAT, i ussually go to the Leuchars airshow but its off this year.

anyway keep up the great work.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thank you TOrnado!

You can upload as many pictures as you want. There is no limit in number of pictures or how much space they would take up on the server disk, plus its all free. You may want to check the image forum and gallery threads there for all of the features. :D

We need more people uploading pictures.

Thanks and enjoy!

Tornado F3

Thanks for the reply

i will be visiting to a few events and try and take pics and i also live 7 miles from an airbase called RAF Leuchars wich have Tornado F3's and will be getting Eurofighters soon

what sizes and qualities of the pics got to be?

Thanks!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Highest possible, anything up to and more than 1280x1024 is good....

Remember: size, number of pictures and disk space is not an issue here. Only limitation is how much you can upload and time you have to upload everything in right categories. :D

Thank you :)

Tornado F3

ok thanks

my camera has high graghphics and sadly its will be getting repaired as it is is behaven.

oh and this forum is class!, people reply really fast :D

Tornado F3

oh and how do you get a pic at the left side

e.g you have a smiliy guy with a helmet.

can you please tell me how you do that

Thanks!

armage

i agree and i am a new member, there is so much information and pictures,

would i be able to add pics because i have a camera and i might be going to the RIAT, i ussually go to the Leuchars airshow but its off this year.

anyway keep up the great work.
your goal is to beat me in photouploading.... :nutkick

Scott

Photographer/Contributor
Verified Defense Pro
Absolutely great site. Numerous resources with very informed and thought out responses. Great place to find info from all corners of the globe. Wish I could tap in to some of the private msgs that go on behind the scenes.

New job doesn't allow me much recreational internet use time, but this is usually the first place I turn to. New office lines up with main runway of El Toro MCAS. Unfortunately the Marines moved to Miramar years ago & I don't get to see them. Have to wonder what direction my life would have taken if I'd gone to an airshow as a kid.

Thanks for making this site a great place to visit and learn.:)

knightz33

Hi, i am new here too....Haha....i love this website too...Pretty interesting place where i can learn new things:)

Cheers to every member of defencetalk.