Give me some good stuff!!

complete

Hey, all.

This is my first post.

I am hoping this is the best place to get some positive images of the war in Iraq. I know they are out there. Photos of kids and folks happy to see us. People holding up signs positive to the troops.

I have a handful and months ago I once saw some websites had thousands.

Help me out. Please post some web sites showing some positive images. I want to use them and show them to people who have negative forums.

Thanks in Advance.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Re: Gimmie some good stuff!!

try looking for the Blogs on Iraq. I know that a number of Blogs were set up by contractors and soldiers who were fed up with reporters posting articles that (in some cases) were absolutely untrue.

So they started posting their own diaries and pics to counter the general media.

complete

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gf0012-aust said:
try looking for the Blogs on Iraq. I know that a number of Blogs were set up by contractors and soldiers who were fed up with reporters posting articles that (in some cases) were absolutely untrue.

So they started posting their own diaries and pics to counter the general media.
I would love to see those.

Have you seen them?

What shall I google on? "BLOGS REAL SOLDIERS IRAQ"?

complete

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gf0012-aust said:
That is a good website.

I am glad you told me about it.

But there is a lot to look over just to find some photos. And photos are what is best because some of these guys (at clearinghouse.infovlad.net, for instance) speak poor English anyway.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

complete said:
That is a good website.

I am glad you told me about it.

But there is a lot to look over just to find some photos. And photos are what is best because some of these guys (at clearinghouse.infovlad.net, for instance) speak poor English anyway.
also try searching for "Iraq the Model". The blog writer is from the ME and writes up the good and the bad.

I've asked around so there might be others coming thru later on.