Education Center - Earn your degree in Defense & Security

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello Folks,

DefenceTalk has partnered with Henley-Putnam University to launch the Education Center which would allow you to earn an online degree from a leader in the field of Strategic Security!

Henley-Putnam University is a leading educational institution in the field of Strategic Security. The University offers nationally accredited online Bachelor and Master of Science Degrees in Intelligence Management, Terrorism/Counterterrorism Studies, and Protection Management.

Henley-Putnam prepares law enforcement, military, intelligence community, and private industry professionals with the network, skills, insights, and mentorship needed to advance in their careers and protect the future.

More Details are available here:
http://www.defencetalk.com/education/

AnnaSmith

What about other online degrees?

Are there other recommendations for areas of study that are good for a career in the military?

I have heard Criminal Justice degrees are a good fit.. but what about something in the Medical field.. like physical therapy?

After research, I found a listing of accredited schools at the eLearners website with these degrees but how do I know what to do next?

Maybe you can give some advice on how to find the right one for someone in the military...