DSCA : Sale of JDAM's to Saudi Arabia

eaf-f16

'As for them...'

What... EAF?

Yes, the RSAF are getting JDAM. I'm very sorry Jordan gets it before you.
I was referring to the Israeli preference to JDAM and Paveway over the SPICE PGM.

What the hell were you talking about?

Do you just like to skim through threads not reading anything and be abusive to other users?

This isn't the first time you did this.

And it's funny too becuase you're a Mod yet you never add anything that contributes to the the discussion. Just a whole bunch of non-sense or insulting one-liners.

A very large part of Israels defence procurement is financed by the USA. Although the USA recently changed the rules to allow more of that portion to be spent on Israeli-made weapons, there's still a requirement to spend much of in the USA. Israeli procurement decisions are all based partly on the availability of US money, what it may be used to buy, & what non-qualifiying purchases they want to make in the same period, & they have even explored the possibility of getting non-US (Israeli & German, that I know of) weapons made in the USA so as to qualify for US aid. I would therefore never assume that an Israeli purchase of a US-made weapon rather than an Israeli alternative is because they prefer the US weapon.
Yes, thank you. That's what I was talking about in my previous post (I don't know what the hell "Izzy1" was talking about).

Last edited:

SaudiArabian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well SaudiArabian, i didnt know about this incident. a saudi-israeli standoff?? can u kindly describe it in detail or provide a link?
i rather not go off-topic so i'll send it to you through pm's