Don't tell me nobody ever thought of this one!

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
Well, in all our excitement talking about parachute, do we ever thought about the event prior to chute deployment, like, EJECTING. I guess this event will see many fatalities.

Winter

Awang se said:
Well, in all our excitement talking about parachute, do we ever thought about the event prior to chute deployment, like, EJECTING. I guess this event will see many fatalities.
What?...You mean like all the plane's passengers leaping out one by one (Geronimo) and ending up in the jet engine?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Regardless of everything, would it actually be feasible to chute out at 35,000 feet?

:frosty

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
oxygen supply and a lack of warm air could dampen the enthusiasm for doing a 35k jump.

put it this way, they could all be entitled to honorary parachute jump wings.

all those completing a successful HAHO could start new jobs in the special forces. :)

if they open lower, then they could be HALO certified. ;)

Winter

gf0012 said:
oxygen supply and a lack of warm air could dampen the enthusiasm for doing a 35k jump.

all those completing a successful HAHO could start new jobs in the special forces. :)

:frosty

Any lower, and you can be DOA-certified...heh heh... *throws head back and guffaws

How inconsiderate of me.

I'm getting more and more irresponsible each day. Damn.

elkaboingo

gf0012 said:

since civilians dont have any experincen in jumping i think it will end out a HANO (high alt no-opening :D ) jump.

Black Mamba

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ummm do they really have floatable thingies under the seats?
of what practical use r they?
i mean, if a plane blows up or nething or is abt to crash (not over water), then u don't need floatation devices under the seats do u?

and since jumping out of an aircraft at 35000 feet is a very very 'scary' thing to do, i think it would b a HANG jump (high altitude no-jump)
;)

umair

Peace Enforcer
Wait! Better still why not issue every body with jetpacks! :D
Or better stop flying alltogether :smokingc:

Black Mamba

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok.....ok...so it's better the way it is right now...!!!
atleast it's some form of population control!!
hehe

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
So commercial airliner passengers and crews can do nothing except wait in their seat, don the mask and pray that the aircraft don't disintergrated once they touch the gound.

general

gf0012 said:
Awang se said:
I did mention a word inflatable right? maknanya kita boleh lipat, jadi gulungan kecil. lagi pun benda ni buat dari getah atau plastik. lepas tu dalamnya diisi dengan angin, dia mengembang jadi le bentuk sfera.
ok, whats this in english? ;)
hang orang mana?lawak tol hahahha apsal tak bawak tayar kereta je?