DefenceTalk's Birthday, About Us pages and other info

militaryman3121

happy birthday! i have learnt more on military than i do at school! thanks alot, and one thing i have noticed that on other forums people thing that 400 post is alot! well some people here have 15,000!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DefenceTalk turns 7 tomorrow (27th, march).

Thanks everyone for your support and professionalism. :)

Please keep it up and invite your friends and keep mentioning DefenceTalk to your colleagues and other websites and forums.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
9 Years online and counting.

Thank you all for support and contribution. Tell your friends and mention DefenceTalk on other websites you participate on!!! :)

the road runner

Id like to thank all the defence professionals who have shared their time and knowledge,giving understanding and patience to educate us less informed members.

Happy 9th Birthday Defence Today you do a great service to the international community.

Thank you DT.

SURB

Happy Birthday!! DT.

I feel good to be a part of this community.It was a great experience for me since i joined in.I'll use it to my advantage and thank for the inputs by all Defence professionals plus moderators /staff.
Many of the members here are my personal favorite.Todjeager- the deaf talker? :D, ECKHERL& OPSSG to name a few and many more.

Regards!

exPrivate

Happy Birthday DT! And for many years!, as people in my country say. And thank you for being so patient with newcommers. :gun

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Another year makes it 10 years online for DefenceTalk! :)

Thank you all for your support... mention it everywhere you can.

Enjoy