Cricket World Cup 2011

SURB

The Pakistani Bowlers and fielders did a great job restrivting India to just 260 on a very fast track, but their Batsmen just failed to complete the task.

Add fielding in the failures list as well.There were 6 drop catches ,of which Sachin was dropped four times.Till Afridi took his catch personally.:lol3
1-Poor captaincy by Afridi, no slips when there were new batsmen at the crease.
2-No input from the senior players.
3-A mixed performance by the bowlers.
4-Batsmen lost it in the half way.I expected Afridi or Razzak to come at number 3 or 4 to take up the challenge but they kept the same batting order and never took the batting powerplay till it was all over for them.

No one to blame but the senior players.

Also on a positive note, Afridi had promised till the semis and the team did reached the semis although we weren't expecting them to reach that far.

Alas! so near but so far.

Best of luck to the finalists.The better team should win the cup.:)

T.C.P

the Final is tomorrow, hoping for an Indian victory( I think tendulkar deserves to win the WC more than any other cricketer).

T.C.P

India just won the World Cup!

With this trophy Tendulkar has won almost every single award possible.

Indian cricket is at its peak. No.1 Test nation and now ODI champions.

Congrats to the Indian team.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
India just won the World Cup!
CONGRATZ to India [from entire Pakistan] !!! It was a great game. Enjoyed Dhoni's batting ... although Gambhir was the man who put India in the driving seat.

India deserves it!

With this trophy Tendulkar has won almost every single award possible.
This is the only trophy he probably needed to have during career. Wasn't impressive today at all ... but I don't think he cares. They won it.

Indian cricket is at its peak. No.1 Test nation and now ODI champions.
Hope to see more Pakistan-India matches (on each others' home grounds) before the 2015 world cup.