Concerned Citizen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

WebMaster said:
So you edge in to get the last word & a pretty biased one at that and then promptly state that there are to be no further discussions.

If you cant take a honest debate, why come up with these flame baits despite being a moderator?

"Occupied Kashmir"

"Islamic extremism maybe rampant in Pakistan according to you but Hindu extremism is pretty much part of the Indian government and is institutionalized to the point that elected officials take part in ethnic killings"

Wonderful.

And so is Defence Talk a truly international forum or a place where Pakistanis can slag Indians and then use their moderator powers to avoid a critique?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Archer said:
So you edge in to get the last word & a pretty biased one at that and then promptly state that there are to be no further discussions.

If you cant take a honest debate, why come up with these flame baits despite being a moderator?

"Occupied Kashmir"

"Islamic extremism maybe rampant in Pakistan according to you but Hindu extremism is pretty much part of the Indian government and is institutionalized to the point that elected officials take part in ethnic killings"

Wonderful.

And so is Defence Talk a truly international forum or a place where Pakistanis can slag Indians and then use their moderator powers to avoid a critique?
I was going to delete the post but I think you deserve a reply since you are new.

My reply was directed towards both sides not just Indians. The problem of blaming the other exists on BOTH SIDES, you have to see that in order to understand what I was trying ot say. Both countries have problems internally and both countries have extremists and terrorists who are both so called Muslims and Hindus.

DefenceTalk is an international forum and that does not mean I am going to pamper indians and/or Pakistanis for that matter. That is why we DO NOT ALLOW POLITICAL commentary in defence and military debates. Why do you think that is? We do want to see Indians coming here, discuss their armed forces and their military requirements. We do want to see Pakistanis to come here and do the same but without the Political bullshit. There are many other forums where political debates can happen and happen in very ugly fashion but we do not want to put up with such bs thus we made a decision year or so ago to close down the political forums which existed on DefenceTalk. Both should recognize their problems and come to a logical and fair conclusion. Obviously, you failed to understand my point... since you are too quick to join the "blame it on Pakistan, who gives a damn" crowd. I pointed out similar facts that exist in India yet you still feel you are the victim.

Kashmir is occupied, if it wasn't there wouldn't be any need to have over 500,000 men for past so many decades. But then again, it is open for debates? If Indian soldiers are there to pass out flowers and roses, please let me know so I can call my self informed citizen just like you think are one.

Please read the rules, they apply to EVERYONE, including you, Indians and Pakistanis.
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php and do find me a website which has rules like that and are enforced 100%.

No more political commentary or debates in any form or fashion in any thread. Discuss Military and Defence issues in their technical nature.

Anyhow, welcome to DefenceTalk! Enjoy your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.