Votes: 0 0.0%
  • India's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
someone wit good Pakistan military knowledge needs to take em down >_< from wat my dad told me..Pakistani soldiers forced indian soldiers to surrender but wat do we know..were stupid right? -_-'

anyone know? it feels like pakistan sux in here..:S

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
SU37, check your PM.

I have deleted SU's irrelevent crap.

This message is for everyone:

If your reply does NOT match the TOPIC being discussed, it will be DELETED/EDITED without any warning! Do not post irrelevent BS.

Read the topic heading and reply accordingly. Don't make me change the FONT size on topic title so you would see what the damn topic is about!

Do read the rules, it will helps you help us:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

ENJOY!!!

elkaboingo

The Watcher said:
Best army in these categories:

-Best Fed [Pakistan]
-Best Clothed [both]
-Best housed [pakistan] (last time i read something on Indian forces it said they live in slums!)
-Best Equipment [Pakistan, less in numbers but very well maintained]
-Best Trained [American training, pakistan]
-Best in Combat [1949, 65, 71, 99, pakistan]
-Best in Bravery [Pakistan and sikh regiments in Indian army] :D
i just have one thing to contest. i dont know how the indians are fed, but it must be pretty bad if its worse than ours. in most pics ive seen of pak troops, they look awfully skinny compared to other trooops.

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
so? im skinny >_< muscles are useless and just take up weight dude..they have nothing to do with power :) the strength comes from within and from faith...anyways..i still believe that Pakistan never surrendered and never had to..instead India had to surrender ITS military in previous wars, and talking bout Pakistani Generals being stupid..well wat kinda strategy was it when india deployed 600 tanks over Paki border and they went BOOM :)..no offense or rudeness..just replying to SU for saying Pakistani are stupid..Pakistan also beat russia in the Afghan war..i read bout it a while ago..Pakistan was actually planning on Finishing Russia..but America said not to go any further :( damn :p

thats all the knowledge i have :S ill see wat more i can uncover..seems to me either many sites LIE or..Pakistani military is just very weak and surrendered in every war(which i dont believe because my dad says Pakistan has won every war, unless you count giving freedom to Pakistan East as a victory..)

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
dude, SU >_< thats it..i swear if he lies again..i will beg u to ban him :D ppl say that Pakistani Air force has high standards, in every way superior to IAF, where theres regular crashes..and well, ive heard that too sometimes..secondly, ive heard that Indian army are even scared of going into kashmir cuz they have defected shells..and we have more things like Baktar Shikan,MBRLs and our SP , towed gus are much better than india. The Indian Army have T-90 and T-72and some more russians Ts the most advance is there T-90 and Al-khalid is much more better than that.

Now to the reason why pakistan lost many wars is because Pakistan just started out!!, think about it..its a poor 56 year old country :(, They didnt even have an army in the 65 war! and still won >_< but with insufficient ammo and other stuff..they failed to win the wars of 71 or w/e..wat i also heard is the fact that our political freaks (because of war in 65) started saying that were so much superior to india that 1 paki soldiers = 10 indian soldiers, therefore saying that Pakistan just needs 1/10th the indian army to beat them..i dont agree with that TOTALLY, because again at that time Pakistan was low on ammo and other things..so its hard to fight a war when you cant recooperate from your previous one.

and if you look in kashmir, India has 700,000 soldiers and STILL cant keep peace, while Pakistan only has 50,000 soldiers in Kashmir and can keep peace :). I dont think there will be a war in these times..maybe in the future..and if that does happen, by then Pakistan will have more advanced fighters like the JF-17, F16C's and many more, Pakistan will also start producing more Al-Khalids and have a better economy because of sales on JF-17 and parts. And wat is India making? nothing yet..and nothing in the comming future for a LONG time..dont expect Arjun tanks to come out in 2 years or something cuz they havent even produced any model watsoever.

Pakistan is planning on producing bout 1200 Al-khalids. Plus the previous wars were 25 YEARS AGO!!, much has changed since then and Pakistan and US relations have increased by much. I could be totally wrong on this and mean no offense..just pissy wissy after wat SU said.

darklegent

I am getting bored with this Pakistan - India arguement. Come on guys there are other armed force too in the Indian Sub-Continent.

umair

Peace Enforcer
darklegent said:
I am getting bored with this Pakistan - India arguement. Come on guys there are other armed force too in the Indian Sub-Continent.
Ditto!
Why do we pschycologically revolve around eachother,it's like both Pakistanis and Indians cannot shift their focus from upon eachother. :roll

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
err, i can..but i didnt start this, plus SU...wrote FAKE info bout india >_<. ANd i still dont believe that Pakistani soldiers surrendered, it was India soldiers :)..anyways..i guess this can be closed now since Pakistan wins :D. Maybe not by vote..but if you reaaallly look at it..theres no way Pakistan can lose, and if i have to explain dat i will.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Majin, sometimes in life you have to grasp on to the hard realities and MOVE ON! Lets get out of this blind patriotism, it only creates counter-patriotism from the "other" side and that leads to problems which we DON'T want and nor will we tolerate!

Enjoy!!!!

Indus

Majin-Vegeta said:
err, i can..but i didnt start this, plus SU...wrote FAKE info bout india >_<. ANd i still dont believe that Pakistani soldiers surrendered, it was India soldiers :)..anyways..i guess this can be closed now since Pakistan wins :D. Maybe not by vote..but if you reaaallly look at it..theres no way Pakistan can lose, and if i have to explain dat i will.
There you go again majin.. you had to start this again.. dont sit there and talk about 'fake' info.. everything Su_37 and I posted were from reliable sources such as Jane's, BBC, or other western news orgs, etc.. You dont back up any of your bs.. youre always saying 'my daddy told me' or 'I beleive this/that.'

THE BOTTOM LINE IS that this whole argument is all based on opinion until/if we fight the next war.. so stop bringing it back up or ill have to make you look stupid.. OKAY>

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Admin note: Can we drop the "we won this, you lost" portion of the discussion. It is going to go nowhere and will escalate into something if not controlled by all sides.

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
"i could be totally wrong on this and mean no offense..just pissy wissy after wat SU said."

understand? i didnt say im right, and i will try my best to get some sources, so your making yourself look like a fool, read the complete message or dont post at all.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Su_37 has been blacklisted after being unable to abide by the forum rules. The temperature and tenor of the thread has changed since then.

If you are going to be abusive then you aren't helping things.

If you're responding to someone it always helps to address them directly or use direct quotes.

pakcamando14

hello
i think that the pakistani army is way better then the indian.
they might not have all the things that the indian have but i know this that one pakistani has the strength of 20 indians. India might have nuclear bombs but every pakistani soldier is a nuclear bomb, and can blast any obstical in its way.

umair

Peace Enforcer
pakcamando14 said:
hello
i think that the pakistani army is way better then the indian.
they might not have all the things that the indian have but i know this that one pakistani has the strength of 20 indians. India might have nuclear bombs but every pakistani soldier is a nuclear bomb, and can blast any obstical in its way.
Pakcamando we're here to discuss this thread in a mature manner keeping in mind ceartian performance parameters and(to all members) not patriotic sloganeering that "our soldiers are this our soldiers are that"
Discussion here is based on some real world parameters and not one's personal feeling(as a fellow Pakistani I know how u feel)
So please try to restrain u'r feelings and base u'r posts on solid facts and sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.