avoid non-Defence related nonsense in replies

nsdap_id

Re: Best Camoflouge Pattern- Damn I love those Mid-East Camoflouge Patterns!!!

Wow, look here, all of Mid-East warplanes from Israel to pro-US puppet regimes painted their gorgeous, luxurious "flying Aston Martin DB-5s" with bizzare cammos.

Edit: ndsap PLEASE tone down u'r language.Umair

nsdap_id

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Kuwaiti F-18s

Destroyer said:
Just BEAUTIFUL paint jobs :) :) :) My vote goes to the F-18s :smokingc:
Kuwait also has plans to buy 20 Super Hornets around late 2004.
Destroyer :D ,

The Al-Sabah puppet regime also will receive their latest new toyz, AH-64D Longbow (If I ain't no mistaken) as symbol of American gratitude by permitting their soils to be launching pad in overpowering and looting Iraq. This is one of many cadeaus from Uncle Sam to one of his Arabian lapdogz (King Abdullah II of Jordan, King Fahd of Al-Saud's regime who stains our Muslim's dignity and so on

As soon as possible, King Fahd will fade away and "Saudi" regime perishes, three royal brothers will fight each other while Hajj pilgrims getting robbed and all desert-dwellers will be smacked out while Black Flag armies will bust those who make mischieves in Holy Land into Red Sea :bazooka

Edit: ndsap plz watch u'r language in here & don't go around BSing the rulers/leaders of other countries.P.S also don't BS other countries on the basis of the religion of their citizens

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
nsdap, what does your reply have to do with the topic being discussed?

Also, whats up with a nazi party's name as your ID? Please think of a better name and let me know, I will change/edit it for you.

Thanks!

nsdap_id

WebMaster said:
nsdap, what does your reply have to do with the topic being discussed?

Also, whats up with a nazi party's name as your ID? Please think of a better name and let me know, I will change/edit it for you.

Thanks!
Webmaster,

The reason why do I choose the NSDAP name to mine is for my deepest fascination in viewing them merely as a power who can bring up the Germany up to her knees from Zionist-sponsored Allied Forces in WW1. This group knew very well of Zionist malicious, evil plan to set up Novus Ordo Seclorum. Indeedly they made a mischief by conquering their pathetic neighbors, I must act objectively in seeing their one-sided, battered story that had been written by Zionist Bolshevism prop-machine like Simon Wiesenthal and co.

Despite their gross human right violation, I saw courage in their blood against Zionist-Bolshevism that finally tore Germany apart into two Germanies. This is something we lost today amidst treason committed by so-called "our dearest leaders" and some Jahil secular agents, like Mustafa Kemal Attaturk .

ndsap plz watch u'r language in here & don't go around BSing the rulers/leaders of other countries.P.S also don't BS other countries on the basis of the religion of their citizens
All I did it in defence of our al-Islam from these "leaders" who sold their mothers and progenies toward neo-conservative cabal who owned White House. They had stained our izzah :( ; just what they've done to us!! When we lost East Timor to the West via Australia, only Egypt's :tut Husni Mubarak al-Amrikee :tut and Sad-Damn Insane The Wild Dog of Baghdad defended us while those American lovers of Gulf ameers did not give a damn to us, even in Bosnia, Chechnya, Kashmir, Afghanistan and recently Iraq. Instead of helping in the name of Muslim brotherhood, they assisted Bush Jr. to torment their own relatives no matter how evil their Sad-Damn arsehole brother :mad :mad

I don't mean to insult our Arabian Muslim brothers/sisters, those who spoke against their Jahil rulers were arrested extrajudicially and tortured in the prison as happened toward "Saudi" volunteer leader who fought in Bosnia. BASTARD!! We should erased those "Saudi" traitors by sending Pakistani intelligence and bringing 'em to Afghanistan to be beheaded by rustic Taleban mountaineers and burning 'em alive :flame :rolling :rolling :rolling DISSOLVING "SAUDI" MONARCHY AND THROWING THEM INTO THE RED SEA ARE THE LAST OPTION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED!!

ndsap PLEASE tone down u'r language.Umair
I talked as clear as possible. I referred to people before our Prophet (SAW) era; the stone-worshipping society who considered camel as their protectors and stone-bust as their deities. No wonder that some Islamophia tribes and such as Abu Jahal tried to eliminate our Noble Prophet but failed and they were destined to burn in hell 4 good. Now these Jahil Arab leaders showed up in front of us and said, "Indonesian bros, we are the defender of Holy Cities". What a BS; Makkah and Madinah should be belonged international Muslim capitals, not Al-Saud regime who loved to lick Uncle Sam's odorous feet!!! :mad

Now the unholy Anglo-American alliance quiet satisfied and secured; and they gave a cheap cadeaus of these expensive, new, but degraded toyz which actually even Jewish rookie pilots will reject this useless crap :rolling :rolling :rolling , but those US-installed camel-jockey regimes loved 'em.

Also one more important thing: When Uncle Bush the Texas Ranger wanna-be ultimated 'em to co-operate or "liberated" as he had done to Saddam Insane The Wild Dog of Baghdad :D :rolling :rolling former Reagan's lapdog, these rulers hid in their dusty mansion/Rolls-Royce thought hard and...voila, they choosed Uncle Bush's "paternal advice" while risking their resented people.

Arabs are the good fighters, especially the Palestinians and their military forces (Egypt, "Saudi" Arabia, Kuwait etc), but when it comes to the leaders, they are nothin' but America's desert-dwelling camel-jockey regimes (except Basyar Al-Assad of Syria and Muammar Qathafi the Libyan joker). :laugh

About a better name, thank you, sire, I will think about it now

Salaam :) :) :)

Edit:When I said tone down u'r language I meant no use of expletives/abuses in this forum.Stop Bsing other countries' rulers and leaders( what u tryin to do start aflame war) and don't equate all jews with zionists in fact there are some jews who oppose Israel and it's policies.Remember this is an INTERNATIONAL forum with members who are'nt Muslims or Indonesians and some might feel hurt by what u post about them or their countries.Umair

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
nsdap, we understand your anger and how muslim world is in dire need of a true Leader but insulting other nations leaders, and other nations is no way to go my friend. We need to cool down a little bit. Hot heads never prevail.

As I said before, DO NOT GIVE RELIGIOUS SERMONS IN DEFENCE RELATED THREADS.

What neocons or zionists did with islam is not this sites problem. How muslim leaders betrayed their people is not our problem nor did we make defencetalk.com to discuss that. DefenceTalk.com is for and will always be FOR DEFENCE and MILITARY topics and other political issues that effect military and defence needs of the countries.

There are many forums on the net that can and are dealing with religious sermons, zionists this zionists that. We don't deal with that and we ask our members to keep themselves from going the down hill empty handed. Those types of comments only start flame wars and anger other members which we will NEVER allow on our boards.

DefenceTalk.com is international websites that projects its self as professional and respectful to ALL races, all opinions and all people so we won't have an angry muslim who thinks tough comments and hard talk is giong to do it for him.

So please, tone down your language, and comment on defence related threads with defence related opinion. If you have anything productive to add, please do so. You have any good topic to start please do so in approperiate forums - your opinion like all others will be respected if it is presented with respect and well manners otherwise I can give you urls for other websites that will be glad to have you.

This goes for all those who may want to go on nsdap's path.

Thank You,

Admin Team

nsdap_id

Dear WebMaster, salaam

Alright now, I will follow the rules of forum, but please allow me in some exception to bashing rulers in chain of monkey island called Gulf Countries since their attitude make me about to throw up.

Sincerely yours

NSDAP_ID

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Again, we understand how disgusted you may be with some leaders. But Defence Forums are not the place for those types of comments.

Every reply doesn't have to be filled with comments related to those leaders. Open up a thread in Political section and lay it down there. Don't bring it up in every other thread.

Thank You.

Winter

It is a pity this intentionally decorative thread has been destroyed... :(

Let's hope it will be the only one hmm?

The Watcher

I say we ban nsdap, he is more of a trouble than a solution to the problem we often face on other forums!!!

Nsdap, buzz off and stop with your rantings about muslims leaders and lame comments on other leaders. Gosh!

nsdap_id

The Watcher said:
I say we ban nsdap, he is more of a trouble than a solution to the problem we often face on other forums!!!

Nsdap, buzz off and stop with your rantings about muslims leaders and lame comments on other leaders. Gosh!
Alright, the watcher, I'll try my best to tone-down my brutal comments... :) :eek: