AntiGravity Tech in B2

I'd like to clarify for everyone the concept being discussed here. There are only four kinds of forces in nature (that physicists know about) - electromagnetic, gravitational, and two nuclear interactions (irrelevant to anything beyond elementary particle physics). So when the term "anti-gravity" is used it must refer to some process of altering/countering the gravitational force (field). The modern physics has a complete understanding of how the EM force works, what its carriers are, and, therefore, how it can be manipulated. We also know how the nuclear forces work and what their carriers are and how they fit into the bigger picture. Gravitational force, however, is the only one that hasn't been explained yet fully, and its carriers ("gravitons") haven't been found to exist yet. One might say it's the most important/fundamental challenge of modern and future physics to be able to explain gravity and incorporate it into the quantum field theory that explains how the world works. Until then (now I'm getting relevant to this discussion) it is entirely impossible to produce and field anything that could control and manipulate the gravitational field between any objects. Any technology that claims to produce aircraft anti-gravity is either BS or some kind of a propulsion mechanism based on spitting/pushing some stuff out one end (bricks, air, jet fuel, charged particles, whatever) to get going in the direction of the opposite end and therefore is nothing more than what was already explained in the 19th century by Tsiolkovsky (the rocket/jet propulsion theory), and certainly has nothing to do with gravitational manipulation.
Thanks.

Duffy

No you people have it all wrong. It doesn't defy gravity.Its made to generate enormous amount of gravitational pull. "The cosmic strings theory"
Yes don't tell any one its a Time Machine.:eek:nfloorl:
Talk about alternative fuel. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No you people have it all wrong. It doesn't defy gravity.Its made to generate enormous amount of gravitational pull. "The cosmic strings theory"
Yes don't tell any one its a Time Machine.:eek:nfloorl:
Talk about alternative fuel. :rolleyes:

Indeed!

And I would like to quote the glorious Dr. Cubert J Farnsworth's statement on this matter:

Cubert J. Farnsworth: I understand how the engines work now. It came to me in a dream. The engines don't move the ship across the universe. The ship stays in place and the engines move the universe around it

Bender: That's a complete load!

Cubert J. Farnsworth: Nothing's a complete load! Not if you can imagine it. That's what being a scientist is all about.

In Mother Russia the Forum Trolls You!
Plas